31st March 2015, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

Formalities to get admission in 11th ISC for 10th WBBSE student?

Hello,
I want to change my Board.
I am from WBBSE student and completed
my 10th. Kindly tell me what are the
formalities to take admission in 11th ISC?

12th May 2015, 11:34 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Formalities to get admission in 11th ISC for 10th WBBSE student?

There is no hard and fast rule that if a student is studying in some particular board board then he/she cannot be transferred to a school affiliated to CBSE. The procedure is simple till the time the session does not start.

You would require the usual documents that the current school issues like the
## Character certificate,
## Migration certificate,
## Transfer certificate etc.
and submit them to the new school for the transfer.

That is all, rest all the formalities are internal and it changes from school to school and that you would get to know only when you would contact a particular school.
11th October 2021, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Formalities to get admission in 11th ISC for 10th WBBSE student?

What is elegibility certificate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?