28th June 2013, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Future job opportunities in AP?

i want to know career, and future job opportunities in ANDHRA PRADESH

Related Questions:
  1. Future job opportunities in AP?
  2. Career propects and job opportunities after M.Pharm.
  3. Will it be useful for my future of doing M.Tech in Biomedical Engineering? Job opportunities through this course?
  4. What are the Job Opportunities for me if I opt for M.Bi.P.C in Intermediate?
  5. Which branch should girls choose in engineering? What are the job opportunities in future?
  6. Future prospects, job opportunities and scope of branches of Biotechnology in Nigeria?
  7. What is the future after completing diploma? Job opportunities for ECE diploma holder?
  8. Prestigious Indian universities for masters in Botany? Would it be better to go Abroad? -- [New]
  9. What are the job opportunities after completion of B.Tech in EC? What type of small courses will be helpful for future aspect?
  10. Which branch has better job opportunities? What is the future of ECE or CSE?
  11. Which stream in Engineering is a better choice for me to get good Job Opportunities?
  12. Future opportunities in B.Com computer field?
  13. Scope of Biomedical Engineering in AP and in future? What are the job opportunities?
  14. How to get more Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in IT?
  15. Which is better Software job or Core job?
  16. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for civil engineering students in public sector? What's the selection procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  17. Which branch should girls choose in engineering having good opportunities in future?
  18. Colleges offering Bioinformatics in Bangalore? Is Bangalore University good for this course? Job opportunities available in future?
15th January 2017, 11:31 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Future job opportunities in AP?

Future job opportunities in AP

** Name of the organization = Andhra Pradesh Pashu Mitras Department
Name of the Post = Paramedical & Veterinary Asst

** Name of the organization = Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board
Name of the Post = Constable

** Name of the organization = AP Horticulture Department
Name of the Post = Officer

** Name of the organization = Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board
Name of the Post = Sub Inspector
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?