28th April 2017, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Getting a high salary post in railway after completing intermediate

Can i get a railway job after intermediate i am having 94.9333 percent with best post requirment having

28th April 2017, 01:05 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Getting a high salary post in railway after completing intermediate

If you completed intermediate, you will be eligible for the few positions available at RRB. Selection process will be through written test and personal interview for a job in RRB. Percentage of marks in intermediate will be helpful at the time of interview once you qualified in Written Examination.

The positions at Railway with Intermediate qualification will be Junior Clerk, Junior Accounts Officer etc., To get a good position at RRB graduation qualification is must. If you complete your graduation you will be eligible for Ticket Master, Section Engineers etc.,
28th April 2017, 01:32 PM
Srinivasaraovk
Member+

In Railway there are different jobs for different education qualifications.

With Graduation qualification -- Positions available :Section Engineer, Ticket Master etc.,
With Intermediate Qualification -- Positions available Junior Clerk, Junior Accounts Officer
With Xth Class -- Positions available Peon,
With below Xth Class -- Positions available Workmen, Cleaners etc.

Selection procedure normally for railway jobs will consists of written examination and personal interview. However, for few positions written examination is not required.

Scoring good marks in Intermediate will be helpful at the time of personal interview.

I suggest you that to complete your graduation to get more job opportunities in different areas like Banks, Railways, Groups etc,
29th April 2017, 01:15 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

There is no direct recruitment as an officer in Indian Railway on the basis of 12th qualification or aggregate in board examination.

But, there are available jobs such as of TTE, RPF and other Grade D posts on the basis of 12th std.

For higher post of officer in Indian Railway you have to pursue bachelor degree and after that become eligible to appear for entrance examination conducted by RRB or SSC as CGL.

For more details visit at www.rrb.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?