2nd May 2013, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus and pattern of M.Ed entrance exam in Kanpur and bareilly university?

i want to know what is the syllabus and what is the pattern of M ed entrance exam paper in kanpur & bareilly university. can we get the previous years question papers. what is the best guide book for the preparation of M ed entrance exam-2013.

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus of LLB entrance exam conducted by CSJM University Kanpur? Pattern of the question paper?
  2. Am I eligible to write B.Ed entrance exam? I have done B.com from Bareilly college, Bareilly with 45% marks
  3. Which type of PhD should I do full time or part time? Going to university daily is necessary in regular PhD? Syllabus, books and question papers for it?
  4. Which colleges could I get after scoring 31824 in general and 4813 in girls in UPSEE?
  5. Which is the best college for me under UPTU after scoring 42000 rank in UPTU?
  6. Which are the colleges in Bareilly, Ghaziabad, Noida, Kanpur, Lucknow for B.Tech? I have scored 85k in UPSEE
  7. What is the syllabus of the entrance of GTI Bareilly?
  8. Syllabus of B.Ed entrance exam for science group?
  9. When will the chemistry PhD entrance exam at MJPRU university at Bareilly be held?
  10. Latest syllabus of B.Ed for this years session in MJP Rohilkhand University Bareilly
  11. What is the syllabus and pattern of examination for B.Ed entrance in Agra university?
  12. How to go for UP PCS exam after passing BSc Bio and M.Ed? What is the syllabus and pattern?
  13. List of top 30 engineering B.Tech colleges in UPTU? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Date of announcement of Kanpur University M.A forms? When is the Kanpur University exam?
  15. What is the syllabus of M.Ed entrance exam ni CCCS university?
  16. Pattern of food inspector entrance exam? Syllabus of it?
  17. How may I get the date sheet of MA(regular) history final year exam of MJP Rohilkhand university Bareilly?
  18. When the application form of Ph.D(Maths) entrance exam will be published by Chaudhary Charan Singh University? Syllabus and pattern of the entrance exam? -- [New]
28th May 2013, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus and pattern of M.Ed entrance exam in Kanpur and bareilly university?

I also want to know about same
27th September 2013, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus and pattern of M.Ed entrance exam in Kanpur and bareilly university?

What is the pattern & sylabus for M. Ed. Kumaun university
29th March 2014, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

What is the sllybus of m.ed entrence exam in kanpur university
2nd May 2014, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus and pattern m.ed 2014 entrance exam in kanpur university
27th May 2014, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

what is syllabus of med entrance exam of csjm university
16th September 2015, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus and pattern and fee of M.Ed entrance exam in kanpur university?
29th April 2017, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

What is the exam date of kanpur university M.end entrance and what is the syllabus
& exam pattern?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?