29th August 2011, 11:51 PM
Sarfraz Ahmed j

Is it a good choice to go for MCA i distance? I have completed BCA and want to opt for MCA in distance

Helo sir i have completed BCA after this i want to go MCA in distance is this a good choice kindely tell me , i am going with distance due to financial problem so wht i do now???

Related Questions:
  1. After completing BCA what should I do? Is it a good choice to go for MCA?
  2. Possibility to join Distance MCA for BCA graduate? Course duration and fee of Part Time MCA?
  3. Is there any value in MCA distance course? Which university is good?
  4. Should I do MCA regular or distance after completing BCA with 80%? What is the scope?
  5. Is this a good decision of doing MCA from IGNOU having completed BCA through Distance Education?
  6. List of colleges offering MCA course at regular level for students who did BCA through distance learning?
  7. Should I leave my job and go for regular MCA course? Will MCA through distance be a good choice?
  8. Can MCA and MBA in finance go together? What is the value of MCA through distance?
  9. Is MCA distance course best for me after completing BCA with 60.6%?
  10. Can I get job after completing distance MCA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is MCA distance course best for me after completing BCA with 64.6%? Is the distance learning course reliable for best placements?
  12. Is distance course not accepted by MNC's? What should I choose between regular MCA and B.Tech after completion of BCA?
  13. Am I eligible to study MCA in Abroad being a Distance BCA student? -- [New]
  14. Should I do MCA through distance education after doing BCA MSc CS
  15. Procedure for MCA distance education? is there any entrance for MCA?
  16. Is it possible to pursue admission for MCA after doing MCA distance education?
  17. Does it valuable for me to pursue MCA course in Distance Learning being a candidate having completed BCA and working in BPO Company?
  18. Am I eligible to get admission for MCA in good colleges being a candidate of pursuing BCA through Distance Education?
5th April 2012, 12:47 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it a good choice to go for MCA i distance? I have completed BCA and want to opt for MCA in distance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarfraz Ahmed j View Post
Helo sir i have completed BCA after this i want to go MCA in distance is this a good choice kindely tell me , i am going with distance due to financial problem so wht i do now???

After the completion of the Bachelor of Computer Applications [BCA] , candidate can definitely look to pursue the Master degree in the relevant field. As far as pursuing the program through distance mode is concerned, it really helps those candidates who are a working professionals and are planning to update their education with a Masters degree in the technical field. However, pursuing the degree course through distance mode will definitely fetch more opportunity, when complared to those candidates who only have a bachelors degree.

There are many Universities which do offer MCA program, through distance mode and are well recognized. To get admission in most of the Universities, candidate must have studied mathematics in either Bachelors program or in the +2 level. The duration of the program is three years. To get admission in most of the Institutions, candidate has to go through entrance test.

Some of the very well recognized Universities which offers MCA program through distance mode are:

Amity School of Distance Learning
Indira Gandhi National Open University – IGNOU
Sikkim Manipal University Distance Education
Andhra University Distance Education
Anna University
ICFAI University Distance Education
Kurukshetra University Distance Education
Maharshi Dayanand University Directorate of Distance Education.
21st June 2012, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it a good choice to go for MCA i distance? I have completed BCA and want to opt for MCA in distance

what to do after BCA? is MCA good for it or some other degree you can suggest
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?