19th August 2011, 11:21 AM
z234eee

Is it good to do masters in Mechatronics? List of top colleges/universities in India offering this programme?

Hello sir ! I am in final year mechanical engineering, I want to know about Mechatronics. Is it good to do master's in Mechatronics ? which are the top colleges/universities in India offer this programme ?
Is India good for Mechatronics or should i do it from U.S. or Germany. which country is good for Mechatronics according to you ? Also tell me the top universities according to their ranking which offer master's in Mechatronics and what are the field's where Mechatronics engineer's can work ?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it good to do masters in Mechatronics? List of top colleges/universities in USA offering this programme?
  2. Am I eligible to do masters in mechatronics after completion of electronics and communications engineering?
  3. List of good universities offering masters programme in telecommunication signal procession and communication systems?
  4. Colleges offering masters in Bioinformatics and scope for the same? Job opportunities after the course?
  5. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  6. Can I do masters in mechatronics after graduating in electronics and communication
  7. List of top colleges in India offering Post Graduation course in Cosmology?
  8. Which is the good advertising college in Mumbai for Masters programme?
  9. Names of the colleges offering M.Tech(Mechatronics) in India with good faculty and infrastructure?
  10. Eligibility for Masters in Mechatronics after B.Tech Applied Electronics?
  11. List of top colleges offering masters in interior design in the world? -- [New]
  12. Which are the universities offering masters of technology?
  13. List of top colleges in India for masters? I have completed automobile engineering
  14. Eligibility to become a teacher for M.Pharma candidate who has completed from NIPER, Mohali? List of institutions offering Ph.D in India?
  15. List of the good universities in India where I can take MSc in Chemistry
  16. What's the eligibility for doing MS in Germany after completing B.Tech(India)?I've secured 55% in 10+2 and 75% marks in B.E(Mechatronics)
  17. Good institutions offering Masters course in Robotics field?
  18. Is Mechatronics a good option for engineering? What's the future prospective for the same?
9th January 2012, 11:57 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to do masters in Mechatronics? List of top colleges/universities in India offering this programme?

Yes,you can do masters in mechatronics, basically to pursue Mechatronics engineering you should have completed the engineering graduation in mechatronics. There are several job scopes in the fields like medicine, automobile and toy production in addition to surgery, agriculture and manufacture of sports equipment, Lecturers in prominent colleges.You can even seek jobs in the field of process development as well as in the preservation and operation of high-tech apparatus and other amenities.List of colleges in India which offers this course:-

VIT University - Vellore, Tamil Nadu

Arupadai Veedu

Karpagam College of Engineering - Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu

Anna University,chennai

Kongu Engineering College - Erode, Tamil Nadu

G.H. Patel College of Engineering & Technology

Sardar Patel University

Acharya Polytechnic
10th January 2012, 12:28 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to do masters in Mechatronics? List of top colleges/universities in India offering this programme?

Yes,you can do masters in mechatronics, basically to pursue Mechatronics engineering you should have completed the engineering graduation in mechatronics. There are several job scopes in the fields like medicine, automobile and toy production in addition to surgery, agriculture and manufacture of sports equipment, Lecturers in prominent colleges.You can even seek jobs in the field of process development as well as in the preservation and operation of high-tech apparatus and other amenities.List of colleges in India which offers this course:-

VIT University - Vellore, Tamil Nadu

Arupadai Veedu

Anna University,chennai

Sardar Patel University

Acharya Polytechnic
21st January 2012, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

can you list out colleges offering msc mechatronics in india or chennai
4th June 2012, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

best college for Mechatronics courses in india
22nd June 2012, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

ms in mechatronics in US
11th July 2012, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

any job placement in india after completed mechatronics ???whichcompany ofered for job??
23rd October 2012, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir
i would like to knw if i can join in msc mechatronics after bsc in physics..
24th October 2012, 01:04 AM
siddjain93

Quote:
Originally Posted by z234eee View Post
Hello sir ! I am in final year mechanical engineering, I want to know about Mechatronics. Is it good to do master's in Mechatronics ? which are the top colleges/universities in India offer this programme ?
Is India good for Mechatronics or should i do it from U.S. or Germany. which country is good for Mechatronics according to you ? Also tell me the top universities according to their ranking which offer master's in Mechatronics and what are the field's where Mechatronics engineer's can work ?
Dear friend,

Mechatronics Engineering is one of the newly emerging branch of Engineering for those who have completed Bachelor's degree course in Mechanical Engineering. The name of Mechatronics tells itself Mechatronics= Mechanics+ Electronics. This branch combines the knowledge of Mechanical engineering, Electronic engineering, Computer engineering, Control engineering, and Systems Design engineering to create various useful products. As this branch is combination of Classical Mechanical and Electrical or Electronic Engineering. So scope is endless in this branch.

There is good application of Mechatronics Engineering in the applications of Robotics, Nano technology, automation, aircraft engineering, biomedical systems and computer-aided design. Those who have completed any one of the course related to mechatronics can become mechatronics engineers. Mechatronics engineers deal with the principles of mechanics, electronics, and computing to generate a simpler, more economical and reliable system.

In order to get admission in Mechatronics Engineering course first you have to complete your Graduation in Mechanical Engineering. After completing Bachelor's course you can go for Master degree course in Engineering in Mechatronics Engineering.

The scope of Mechatronics Engineers are endless. As it is the combination of so much branches of Engineering that's why you can get job in any of the sector related to those branches. You can get job in various sectors related to Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering etc. On the successful completion of course you can find job in various public as well private sector companies. Being a Mechatronics engineer you can get job in various manufacturing companies, Electrical companies etc.

Various Sectors in which Mechatronics Engineers can get job:-
  • Aerospace industry
  • Automotive industry
  • Manufacturing and process
  • Marine engineering
  • Mining
  • Research and development
  • Robotics field.
  • Micro electronics field.
  • Nano technology field.
  • VLSI field.
  • Embedded field.
  • Chemical Processing
  • Computers
  • Communications
  • Education
  • Electronics
  • Healthcare
Colleges offering Mechatronics Engineering course:-
  • Suguna College of Engineering, Coimbatore -(Tamil Nadu)
  • Sastra University, Thanjavur -(Tamil Nadu)
  • Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Technology, Hyderabad -(Andhra Pradesh)
  • Acharya Institute of Technology, Bangalore -(Karnataka)
  • Maharaja Engineering College, Coimbatore -(Tamil Nadu)
  • Karpagam College of Engineering, Coimbatore -(Tamil Nadu)
  • The Indian Engineering College (TIEC)- Rajaas Engineering College, Tirunelveli -(Tamil Nadu)
  • SRM University, Kancheepuram -(Tamil Nadu)
  • I.T.M. University, Gurgaon -(Haryana)
  • Aarupadai Veedu Institute of Technology, Kancheepuram -(Tamil Nadu)
  • Central Institute of Tool Design (C.I.T.D.), Hyderabad -(Andhra Pradesh)
  • Rajasthan Institute of Technology and Engineering Science (RITES), Jaipur
  • Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology, Panipat -(Haryana)
  • K.S. Rangasamy College of Technology, Tiruchengode -(Tamil Nadu)
  • Bharath Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai -(Tamil Nadu)
25th October 2012, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

I completed my BE (ECE). I like to study mechatronics. Will i eligible.
28th October 2012, 04:37 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Lightbulb Re: Is it good to do masters in Mechatronics? List of top colleges/universities in India offering this programme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by z234eee View Post

LIST OF TOP COLLEGES

Anna University,chennai

Sardar Patel University

Arupadai Veedu

11th November 2012, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

I want to pursue my masters at abroad in mechatronics ... can i get list of best colleges in abroad ?
5th February 2013, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

there is any movement to start mechatronics in iit?
7th May 2013, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Can u please name some top colleges in India for mechatronics?
10th June 2013, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

APIIT in panipat is Good for Doing B.E. in Mechatronics???

please reply at@ [email protected]
21st July 2013, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir i wish to do my btech in mechatronics can U suggest me good college in karnataka preferably manglore
24th November 2013, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my UG in mechatronics. I have a confusion. once i think of going to pursue ms but sometin=mes i prefer to do job and many other confusions are there can u please guide me in this. at present i have joined MIM company which is not relavent to me.
10th May 2014, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

If I do BTech in Mechatronics can I do Masters in any other field like computer / IT / Electronics/ communication?

Please reply [email protected]
23rd June 2014, 12:15 PM
john_91

hi
I have completed my B.Tech Mechatronics from SASTRA University. I wish to apply for the Masters Program for fall 15. i am confused as to which stream to take up - Mechatronics, or Robotics or Mechanical. kindly help me with this issue and also kindly list out the best universities offering the courses.
thanks in advance.
12th January 2015, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am completing now with my BSc in physics... and I really want to go for MSc Mechatronics... I dont Have idea regarding it please can anyone help me to know what is the procedure to join MSc Mechatronics by next year... please do answer if anyone knows.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?