8th July 2015, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to do masters in Mechatronics? List of top colleges/universities in USA offering this programme?

Hi,

I have completed my B.Tech Mechatronics from SASTRA University. I Wish to pursue my Masters from fall 15. I am confused as to which program to take up- Mechatronics or Robotics. Kindly help me with this issue and also with the universities offering the courses.
Thanks in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it good to do masters in Mechatronics? List of top colleges/universities in India offering this programme?
  2. Which universities in UK, USA and Canada are offering PG diploma in Mechatronics engineering?
  3. List of good universities offering masters programme in telecommunication signal procession and communication systems?
  4. How to pursue Masters programme in USA? Eligibility criteria for the exam?
  5. Can I do masters in mechatronics after graduating in electronics and communication
  6. List of universities offering M.S. in Telecommunication & Networking in USA? Requirements for admission?
  7. Full details about GRE and TOEFL to study masters in USA?
  8. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  9. Which is the good advertising college in Mumbai for Masters programme?
  10. List of good universities offering MS in automobile engineering in USA, Germany, UK? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility for Masters in Mechatronics after B.Tech Applied Electronics?
  12. Which are the universities offering masters of technology?
  13. List of the government universities offering M.S. programme in USA?
  14. How to do masters in USA after pursuing electrical engineering? Which stream should I select for my masters?
  15. List of top universities in USA offering BS? I want to pursue a degree in food technology
  16. How to go abroad to study masters programme in USA?
  17. Can I do masters in Mechatronics after completion of B.Tech in Electronics?
  18. Which are the colleges offering degree of masters of physiotherapy in Delhi?
8th July 2015, 05:22 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to do masters in Mechatronics? List of top colleges/universities in USA offering this programme?

Yes, you can improve job opportunities by joining in masters course in Mechatronics. After completing this course, you can find jobs, which involves storage and processing of computerized design data. And you can also for job in its related fields like Artificial Intelligence, Industrial Automation, etc.

Following are some of the universities in USA, which are offering Masters course in Mechatronics

Carnegie Mellon University
Address: 5000 Forbes Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, United States

University of Michigan-Ann Arbor
Address: 500 S State St, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, United States

University of Washington
Address: Seattle, WA, United States

Lawrence Technological University
Address: 21000 W 10 Mile Rd, Southfield, MI 48075, United States

Columbus State University
Address: 4225 University Ave, Columbus, GA 31907, United States
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?