3rd January 2011, 09:26 PM
riteshranjan09

Is it a good option to do summer training in Vintech Consultancy?

hi.....
sir i am ritesh ranjan and now studying in cochin university of science and technology with civil stream,now in 3rd year .sir,can u give me information about vintech CONSULTANCY ,i am going to do summer training from this.is it is a good option for me ?tell me correctly ....please sir ........

i am waiting for ur replying...........

thank's

4th January 2011, 06:18 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it a good option to do summer training in Vintech Consultancy?

obviously it is good for you. Vintech consultancy is a Structural Design and Civil Engineering consulting organization known nationally and internationally for its diversified and quality work. it is very good organization.

i think your training will help you a lot if you take training from this organization.

if you want to know more information about the Vintech consultant then visit their website http://www.vintechconsultants.com/.

best wishes.
4th January 2011, 06:46 PM
anaspeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by riteshranjan09 View Post
hi.....
sir i am ritesh ranjan and now studying in cochin university of science and technology with civil stream,now in 3rd year .sir,can u give me information about vintech CONSULTANCY ,i am going to do summer training from this.is it is a good option for me ?tell me correctly ....please sir ........

thank's
Hi,

Vintech consultancy is one of the well branded consultants for structural engineering. As you are from civil stream, getting exposed to such field is very important.

So it's good if you go for a summer training in such consultants.

You have to get exposed to all the recent structurals and architects that are beyond imagination. So try gaining more knowledge wherever you get it.

All the best.
4th January 2011, 07:43 PM
yajvendra

Dear friend
As i know Vintech Consultancy is a good organization.and i think you can get much knowledge after doing your summer training from this organization.its consults structural design and civil engineering.
you can get more information through the website:-
www.vintechconsultants.com
good luck......
4th January 2011, 10:02 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: Is it a good option to do summer training in Vintech Consultancy?

Quote:
hi.....

thank's
Dear friend,
Dont warry,Vintech Consultency is a reputated consultancy in india as well as abroad for civil related works...
4th January 2011, 10:42 PM
mishra245

Surely, the summer training is always best option for the coming in the industry.
Civil is good stream for VINTECH CONSULTANTS, is ISO 9001:2000 accredited for its Structural Design and Structural Proof Consultancy services. Proof of Quality Assurance is evident in more than five hundred successfully completed structures.
So you choose the training in the Vintech consultancy.`
4th January 2011, 11:06 PM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
hi.....

thank's
ya it is a very good option vintech CONSULTANCY is a Civil Engineering CONSULTING .U will learn a lot in that training and u will get benefit in that.
best of luck
5th January 2011, 07:08 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii
to do summer training in Vintech Consultancy

Vintech consultancy is a Structural Design and Civil Engineering consulting organization known nationally and internationally for its diversified and quality work. it is very good organization.

if you want to know more information about the Vintech consultant then visit their website http://www.vintechconsultants.com/.

good luck.
5th January 2011, 06:10 PM
rihhu
Member+

yess absolutely it is a nice idea to join to such an organisation and as a summer training it very good idea as you are most free at that time you can give your full concentration to that training

moreover it is very known structural organisation it very good idea go join it now

good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?