10th March 2011, 10:11 PM
sameepsi

How to get into some good summer training programme? Is it good to do for summer training program instead of some other course?

sir i would like to ask how to get into some good summer training programme...and is it good to go for summer training programme ratherthan some other courses in this period of time?

26th April 2011, 11:54 PM
jayati grewal

Default Re: How to get into some good summer training programme? Is it good to do for summer training program instead of some other course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameepsi View Post
sir i would like to ask how to get into some good summer training programme...and is it good to go for summer training programme ratherthan some other courses in this period of time?
ANS-dear,
yes summer training programmes are really beneficial for utilizing tym in holidays....u can search on net for various institutes lyk akash in noida for new training programmes they are offering.....
1st June 2011, 12:17 PM
hitendra kumar malik

Arrow Re: How to get into some good summer training programme? Is it good to do for summer training program instead of some other course?

my dear friend you can go into good training companys also you can go to institutes which they provide training......

you can go to
hp kanpur
cdac mohali
cdac noida
ducat noida
bhel noida
bhel jhansi

all the very best my friend
14th June 2011, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get into some good summer training programme? Is it good to do for summer training program instead of some other course?

i want 2 knw that i am in 4th yr student i have done basics in electronics training program in microcontroller embedded n done c ,c ,ccna...what should i do in training program??....
me confused should i go in companies for training or institutes...suggest me some...me from ludhiana .....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?