17th April 2011, 11:38 AM
jitendra rai

Government exams after B.Tech(CSE)?

respected sir/madam,
my name is jitendra rai and i am a b.tech graduate in cse.i want to appear for the govt exams ,so please forward me the details of the applicable exams .
regard's
jitendra rai

Related Questions:
  1. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams? -- [New]
  2. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  3. Tamil Nadu Government Exams -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  5. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  6. Date of the government exams for which I can appear after finishing B.E ECE? What are the types of government exams?
  7. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  8. Any chance to get a job in Government after BA and TPT(Telugu)? Details about all the government and central government exams?
  9. Is there any chance for me to join government job after MSc Bioinformatics? Any exams conducted for admission?
  10. Information about the government job? Which are the government exams?
  11. Is there any opportunity to get a job in Government Sector after finishing MSc(Bioinformatics) from Bharathiar University Affiliated College? Details about all the government exams and central government exams?
  12. Any opportunity to get in government sector after finishing MCA from CUSAT? Any exams being conducted?
  13. For which government exams can I appear at the age of 40?
  14. Is there any opportunity to join Government jobs after completing B.E in CSE from Anna University? Any entrance exams to be answered? List of all government exams?
  15. Is there any opportunity to join Government Job after MSc Bioinformatics from Bharathiar University affiliated college? Is there any exam conducted for the course? Details of all the government exams and central government exams?
  16. After Diploma what to do if financial condition is not good?
  17. Any opportunity to get a job in government after B.E CSE? Any exam which are conducted for that?
  18. Is there any opportunity for me to join a government job after completing BCA from Bharathidasan University Affiliated University College? Are there any exams for that? Details about all the government exams?
17th April 2011, 12:21 PM
santoshinpccs

Thumbs up Re: Government exams after B.Tech(CSE)?

hello frns,
After B.tech with CSE you may aapply many of Navratna Indian Companies Like BEL ,SAIL,GAIL,NALCO,NTPC,BHEL,etc like that...
If you may want career after M.tech Then You should give GATE and JNU entrance exam for M.TECH.

Best of luck.
17th April 2011, 03:59 PM
madhuk.1990

Default Re: Government exams after B.Tech(CSE)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jitendra rai View Post
respected sir/madam,
my name is jitendra rai and i am a b.tech graduate in cse.i want to appear for the govt exams ,so please forward me the details of the applicable exams .
regard's
jitendra rai

you can attend the exam of JTO BSNL , ISRO , DRDO , GATE , Indian Air Force, UPSC ,ISRO, or various state civil exams for govt jobs.
18th April 2011, 12:19 AM
indrajitmishra123
Senior Member+

Location: c/o- Laxmidhar mishra, at- jayapurkilla, p.o.- pipli,dist- puri, pin-752104, orissa

Dear friend, after B.tech engineering students generally try for public sector examinations. But the problem is that only electrical, mechanical, electronics branch students are eligible to take part in written exam mostly.
but you can try for GATE ,UPSC, ISRO , DRDO , JTO BSNL , Indian Air Force etc.

best of luck
18th April 2011, 07:03 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,

There are number-less courses after b.tech . Some of them are as follows-

1.) GATE
2.) UPSC
3.) ISRO
4.) DRDO
5.) JTO BSNL
6.) INDIAN AIR FORCE
7.) BHEL
8.) NALCO

But let me tell you , personally , that it totally depends on your interest.

Thanks.
3rd May 2011, 05:11 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

1.) gate
2.) upsc
3.) isro
4.) drdo
5.) jto bsnl
6.) indian air force
7.) bhel
8.) nalco
8th July 2011, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

how to prepare for psu for cse branch? can anybody tell me
5th December 2011, 11:39 PM
devesh2812

Smile Re: Government exams after B.Tech(CSE)?

Dear friend

cse students can get jobs government sector by giving the following exams.

1-PSU exam for BSNL or IIA.
2-civil services
3-bank exams
4-railway exams
5-indian navy or indian army or india air force exam

thank you
19th December 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

How to get the updates about the xams ?
7th February 2018, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

I am pursing b.tech final year cse.If any exam for government job?
I want list of exam for getting a government job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?