28th June 2011, 09:44 AM
rajesh 98

Government fees of engineering colleges affiliated to Anna University?

what is the govt fees of engg collages afflicated to anna university?

Related Questions:
  1. Date of start of classes for B.Tech Batch under Anna University affiliated colleges? When to deposit the fees?
  2. List of Government affiliated colleges under Anna University offering Chemical Engineering through TNEA? -- [New]
  3. In which college can I get a seat after scoring 33.162 in TANCET M.E computer science?
  4. Fee structure of MS/CSE regular courses under Anna University affiliated colleges?
  5. What is the fee structure of MBA in Anna University and Anna University Affiliated Colleges?
  6. What is the fee structure for Anna University? List of the affiliated colleges?
  7. List of top 15 engineerinng colleges in Tamilnadu offering M.Tech/M.E in Electronics affiliated to Anna University with government fee?
  8. Transfer from Anna University to Mumbai University is possible?
  9. Which are the colleges that are affiliated by Anna University? I wish to do MBA Airline and Airport management in Chennai
  10. Which college will I get after scoring 42.694 marks in TANCET
  11. Fee structure for ME(CSE) under Anna University? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of top 50 engineering colleges in Tamilnadu affiliated to anna University?
  13. Which are the top 15 colleges offering Chemical Engineering course in Tamilnadu(Affiliated to Anna University)?
  14. Fee structure for B.Tech ECE branch in Anna University and its affiliated colleges?
  15. Details about engineering colleges affiliated to Anna University?
  16. Which college will I get after scoring 21.75 marks in TANCET?
  17. How can I get a job in government sector after B.Tech IT from Anna University Affiliated College?
  18. How to do M.E part time? What is the starting date? Detals of part time M.E course?
21st August 2011, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government fees of engineering colleges affiliated to Anna University?

I want to know about pannimalar college at chennai
26th April 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government fees of engineering colleges affiliated to Anna University?

what are anna university affiated engineering colleges in chennai
24th May 2012, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

which is the best college that i can join with the cutoff 190.5
5th June 2012, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

what are the top bio tec collages afillated to anna university?
6th June 2012, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

fee structure of engineerin colleges which comes under anna university
10th June 2012, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

can anyone show me the fee difference of gvnt eng courses and "ss" courses?
6th July 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

pls send the fees structure for government quota ....
18th September 2012, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

i'm doing B.E mechanical here. would you please send me the fee structure of my course?
17th June 2013, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Anna univ affiliated engg collges fee detail in 2012-2013 ?
26th June 2013, 08:01 AM
Unregistered

what is government tuition fee for engineering affiliated to anna university please reply
21st June 2014, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

What is government tuition fee for engineering colleges affilated to anna university
12th May 2015, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

What is government tuition fee for engineering colleges affilated to anna university
13th May 2015, 02:50 PM
chikuyadav

FEES STRUCTURE OF ANNA UNIVERSITY OF ENGINEERING COLLEGES

Management Quota

Civil - Rs.62,500
Mech- Rs.62,500
IT - Rs.62,500
MBA - Rs.25,000
ECE - Rs.62,500
CSE - Rs.62,500

Government Quota

Civil - Rs.32,500
MBA - Rs.25,000
Mech - Rs.40,000
CSE - Rs.32,500
IT - Rs.40,000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?