28th July 2019, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

Which government job is best suitable for 26 years old male candidates?

I got average marks in 10th and 12th like around 52% and 56% respectively. But, I achieved 74.7% in English Hons from private university. I'm 26 years old. What all government jobs I can achieve in this stage?

31st July 2019, 04:37 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which government job is best suitable for 26 years old male candidates?

If you want to get into the government sector you have many options.

You can select the best available option from the below as per your preference and start prepation as per the syllabus of examination.

Banking sector - IBPS, SBI, RBI Grade B.

SSC CGL, SSC CPO, SSC CHSLE etc.

Civil Service, PCS etc.

You can get detail about the syllabus and examination pattern from the official website.
31st July 2019, 05:39 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which government job is best suitable for 26 years old male candidates?

There are numerous examination conducted for recruitment in government jobs but you will have to select one of them and give your best performance to qualify in the examination.

Do not get confused in all the examination.

You can apply for jobs in either banking, railway, defence, state PCS or UPSC examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?