3rd December 2012, 12:16 AM
manthan unagar

GPSC syllabus for the post of lecturer(electrical) in Polytechnic college

respected sir,

plz give me gpsc syllabus for the post of lecturer(electrical) in polytechnic college .and exam papers also.

3rd December 2012, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: GPSC syllabus for the post of lecturer(electrical) in Polytechnic college

sir i am in fourth year BE in mechanical can i apply to polytechnic lucturer post with per of 60 with catagory sc
14th June 2013, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: GPSC syllabus for the post of lecturer(electrical) in Polytechnic college

respected sir,pls give me syllabus for post of lecturer in polytechnic,(Electrical engineering),& exam paper....send me my mail [email protected]
1st July 2013, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
please give me information to get job in government polytechnic.
2nd October 2013, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

respected sir,

plz give me gpsc syllabus for the post of lecturer(electrical) in polytechnic college .and exam papers also

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/gpsc-syllabus-post-lecturer-electrical-polytechnic-college-1002144.html#ixzz2gXS8M0vH
2nd October 2013, 06:01 PM

arjun patel
3rd October 2013, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir plz give me syllabus of electrical polytechnic lecturer through gpsc
28th June 2014, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/madam ,

please give me GPSC syllabus for the post of lecturer in Electrical branch in polytechnic college and exam papers also.

[email protected]
25th November 2014, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/madam ,

please give me GPSC syllabus for the post of lecturer in Electrical branch in polytechnic college and exam papers also.exam will held by 7/12/2014.

MY EMAIL ID. : [email protected]
29th December 2015, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,please give me syllabus and paper for GPS exam for post of lecturer (electrical) in polytechnic..
My mail I'd - [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?