9th October 2019, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Is Graduation compulsory to write NIMCET exam?

Is graduation important for NIMCET entrance exam? Can't I give the exam after 12th from Science stream with PCM subject combination? Which graduate disciplines are acceptable for NIMCET?

15th October 2019, 11:12 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Graduation compulsory to write NIMCET exam?

The first thing I would like to let you know is that NIMCET is conducted for offering admission in MCA (Master of Computer Application) degree course across NITs and other top colleges. Further, MCA is a master's degree course for which the minimum education required is a bachelor's degree in concerned discipline from a recognised university.

So, it is quite obvious that one cannot appear in NIMCET just after the completion of their Class 12th with PCM group.

Further, for appearing in NIMCET, candidates are required to pursued graduation degree course in any discipline with Mathematics as one of the subject at least for one year.

For more details regarding NIMCET, you can refer to its official link www.nimcet.in.
16th October 2019, 09:24 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Graduation compulsory to write NIMCET exam?

No, you are not eligible to appear in the NIMCET examination on the basis of std 12th qualification.

The minimum required educational qualification is bachelor degree.

For appearing in NIMCET examination bachelor degree with computer science or mathematics as main paper.

So, you have to pursue bachelor degree to appear in the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?