15th May 2011, 01:50 PM
SYAL

Is graduation from DU with 40% makes enough for pursuing B.Ed from DU?

I m graduate with 40% from du now i want to know that my eligibility is enough to do b.ed from du

15th May 2011, 08:28 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is graduation from DU with 40% makes enough for pursuing B.Ed from DU?

Its too less percentage for b.ed in du.......sorry dear
16th May 2011, 12:03 AM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is graduation from DU with 40% makes enough for pursuing B.Ed from DU?

Hello,
Eligibility criteria to persue B.ed from delhi university is-
*graduation in any stream with minimum 45% marks in final exams.
So according to exam norms you are not satisfying the eligibility criteria.
For more information you can visit-www.du.ac.in
16th May 2011, 02:01 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYAL View Post
I m graduate with 40% from du now i want to know that my eligibility is enough to do b.ed from du
No, You are Not eligible to apply for B.ed from Delhi University.

Because you have scored very less marks in your graduate degree and to get Admission to the Bachelor of Education, B.Ed. Programme of the University of Delhi, then for this you have to completed your bachelor degree from the recognised university with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.

PG course candidates can also apply for the course.

Candidate who has 2 years of teaching experience can also apply for the B.ed course from DU.

B.ed Eligiblity Criteria -

You must have completed your master’s degree course from a recognised university with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.

And candidates who have appeared in the final year degrees exams and whose results are awaited may also apply for B.ed Course.

So, you have not full the given eligiblity criteria, So you are not eligible to apply for B.ed Course in Delhi University. For complete information, please visit the official website of DU.
16th May 2011, 07:23 AM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Friend, You are not eligible for B.ed with 40%.
For applying B.ed atleast you should have 45% in graduation.
16th May 2011, 10:26 AM
rahul_kumar066

No, You are Not eligible to
apply for B.ed from Delhi
University.
Because you have scored
very less marks in your
graduation.
16th May 2011, 01:35 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

I think you are not eligibile for B.Ed from DU because You must have completed your graduation degree course from a recognised university with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
25th May 2011, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

where can i get admission in B.ed with 40%
22nd September 2011, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Is gradutaion from DU with 45t% marks enough for pursuing B Ed. from DU?
23rd September 2011, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Is graduation from DU with 45% makes enough for pursuing B.Ed from DU? Which college is best for B.ED.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?