20th August 2015, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Which group can I take in M.Tech after doing EIE in B.Tech?

If I do eie in btech wat group I can take in mtech.

21st August 2015, 04:58 PM
JSD.

Default Re: Which group can I take in M.Tech after doing EIE in B.Tech?

It is nice that you have completed your graduation degree course in engineering stream as BTech. For getting the admission in good engineering colleges you must have to give entrance examination known as Gate:- graduate aptitude test for engineering.

Via this examination you can get the admission in good and reputed College of Engineering your admission will be based on the basis of your performance which you will do in the entrance examination.

You must go for the Mtech course in the stream in which you have studied earlier. I mean to say that if you go for the same branch, in which you have studied in your B tech course, then you will feel at ease with the same stream in your Mtech course.Also you can Excel very easily you can score goodly in same stream. So you must go to the branch in which you were done your B.tech course.
21st August 2015, 06:32 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You have completed B.Tech in EIE so you can apply for M.Tech course in any electrical engineering specialization.

1. Power Electronics & Drives
2. Power Systems Engineering
3. Instrumentation & Control Systems
4. Computer Controlled Industrial Power

Specialization for ECE subject,

1. Advanced Communication Systems
2. VLSI System Design
3. Signal Processing
4. Electronic Instrumentation
22nd August 2015, 01:28 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
EIE is very similar to ECE. The only difference that it has is "C" and "I" i.e Communication and Instrumentation. IT requires a very good knowledge in Physics and Mathematics.

Major Subjects:

- Electronic Devices and Circuits.

- Pulse and Digital Circuit.

- Sensor and Signal Conditioning.

- Calibration and Electronic Measurement.

- Microprocessors.

- Power Plant Instrumentation.

Apart from software jobs, electronics and instrumentation mainly deals with power plants.

Indian Companies: NTPC, BHEL, JAYPEE ASSOCIATES, GAIL, EIL etc. So you can go for any branch in M.tech but the best for you will be either go for ECE or CS. These two group are much more related to your EIE group.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?