16th November 2011, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Guidance to pursue Ph.D in Hindi in Distance Learning?

i want to ph.d. in hindi subject by distance mode plz give me related information

Related Questions:
  1. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  2. Can i do PhD in IT after completing MCA through distance learning or do I need to do pursue M.Phil or M.Tech first? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to take M.Phil or Ph.D in distance mode?
  4. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  5. Procedure of doing PhD through distance education from Annamalia University?
  6. List universities offering Ph.D. in Hindi Language through regular learning?
  7. How may I pursue PhD in English through distance learning mode? List of universities for the same?
  8. MCA Distance Learning candidate are eligible for full time PhD? -- [New]
  9. What is teh qualification for doing Ph.D?
  10. How can I do M.Phil or PhD through distance learning? Universities and study centres in West Bengal for doing M.Phil and PhD through distance education mode?
  11. From where can I pursue PhD in Sociology through distance mode?
  12. Best university to study Distance PhD in Hindi? Admission procedure, syllabus and fee expenses?
  13. Am I eligible to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA from SMU?
  14. Can I pursue Ph.D in computer science after MCA or MSc IT?
  15. Can I study PhD in IT after completion of distance MCA? Should I have to study M.Phil/M.Tech?
  16. Should I have to take permission again for studying Part Time PhD in Hindi if working in a PSU? List of universities and topics for research?
  17. What should I do to pursue Ph.D in Clinical Psychology in distance learning?
  18. Institutes offering Ph.D with distance learning after M.Phil and M.Sc?
10th December 2011, 01:51 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Guidance to pursue Ph.D in Hindi in Distance Learning?

Hi friend, to pusue P.hd in hindi first of all you have to clear your bachelor and master degrees in hindi with minimum 55% of marks.There is no age limit required for doing PhD in Hindi.You will have to work under a project in which you have to develop your own thesis on a particular topic.And after completing your doctorate degree you will be getting a title of "doctor".List of best place to pursue P.hd in hindi :-

1) PATNA UNIVERSITY
2) BANARAS UNIVERSITY
3) UNIVERSITY OF DELHI
4) ALIGARH UNIVERSITY
5) ALLAHABAD UNIVERSITY

Best wishes
26th December 2011, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

i want to ph.d. in hindi subject by distance mode plz give me related information

how many days for ph.d plzz reply me on my contct no;9594501759
28th May 2012, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

I Have Completed B.com From Mumbai University I want To Do PHD in Hindi So, Pls Let Me Know Whether Iam Eligible Or Not, If Yes, Then Kindly Mail Me The All Requirements & Procedure At [email protected]. & Whether I Can Do This From Mumbai University Distance Education.
19th October 2012, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE MINIMUM QUALIFICATION FOR PURSUING PHD IN HINDI THROUGH DISTANCE LEARNING. ALSO PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE LIST OF OTHER UNIVERSITIES OFFERING PHD IN HINDI THROUGH DISTANCE LEARNING.COMPLETE GUIDE LINE, FEE STRUCTURE STUDY SYLLABUS STUDY CENTERS, EXAMINATION CENTERS AND PROCEDURE FOR GETTING ADMISSION. PLEASE SEND THE INFORMATION TO MY ADDRESS "[email protected]"
VANDNA CHAUHAN, AGRA, PHONE-7417599693
20th October 2012, 10:50 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Yes, one can do the Phd in hindi via distance learning mode too but he must be a post graduate in the subject i.e hindi.After that one must have a m.phil degree which is also of one year.After that you can take admission in phd in which one must submit a thesis related to the project.

After a phd, one must become a doctrate in his subject which not only increases his dignity but also his salary in the various departments.

You can pursue the same from-

Dakshin bhasha Hindi prachar sabha

For more details visit to-

http://www.dbhpsabha.org/contact_us.htm
28th September 2022, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

I have pursued MA Hindi through distance and now I would like to do phd (part time) in hindi. Could it possible for me to do phd because in Tamil nadu its difficult to study Hindi.i request you to forward the list of universities in Tamilnadu where I can do phd
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?