6th September 2010, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Guidelines to seek admission for Post Graduation in Physics in Universities like Panjab University, BHU, JNU?

kindly issue guidelines to seek admission for post-graduation in physics in universities like panjab university, BHU, JNU, etc. also I would like to know of the other universities in India offering the same leading upto the research career in theoretical physics. What would I have to do to lead upto there?

1st October 2011, 05:43 PM
malek basit

Default Re: Guidelines to seek admission for Post Graduation in Physics in Universities like Panjab University, BHU, JNU?

Hello Friends

This Golden guideline for you.

>>> Main players in the higher education system in the country are

Professional Councils are responsible for recognition of courses, promotion of professional institutions and providing grants to undergraduate programmes and various awards. The statutory professional councils are:

All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE),
Distance Education Council (DEC)
Indian Council for Agriculture Research (ICAR),
Bar Council of India (BCI),
National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE)
Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI)
Medical Council of India (MCI),
Pharmacy Council of India (PCI)
Indian Nursing Council (INC)
Dentist Council of India (DCI)
Central Council of Homeopathy (CCH)
Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM)

~REGARDS~
BA$!T
29th November 2013, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Guidelines to seek admission for Post Graduation in Physics in Universities like Panjab University, BHU, JNU?

Differrent and latest b.e courses
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?