13th May 2010, 09:32 AM
rmuthu85

Fee structure of M.E government college and self financing colleges?

I need the Fee structure of M.E government college and self financing colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of M.E government college and self financing colleges?
  2. What is the tuition fee for B.Tech?
  3. What is the fee structure for B.Pharmacy approved by Kerala Government in self Financing Colleges?
  4. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  5. What is the fee structure for doing M.tech from self financing colleges?
  6. Fee structure for government and self financing colleges offering M.E CSE?
  7. What is the fee structure for BDS in self financing colleges under government quota in Tamilnadu?
  8. What is the fee structure in government and self financing engineering college in Mumbai?
  9. What is the school fees for B.Pharm?
  10. Total number of seats in MDS in government and self financing colleges in Kerala? What is the fee structure of Self financing MDS colleges in Kerala?
  11. Fee structure of self financing engineering colleges and private self financing engineering colleges in Kerala?
  12. Total number of MDS seat in Kerala? Fee structure of both government and self financing colleges?
  13. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  14. How can I get the Application form for B.Ed course of Government B.Ed Colleges? What is the fee structure of B.Ed in Government Colleges?
  15. What is the Government approved fee for Merit seats in self Financing Colleges for B.Pharmacy and MBA courses? -- [New]
  16. Details of B.Tech 2/4 first semester fees? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Fee structure for MSc Nursing course in self finance and government colleges in Kerala?
  18. Will I get admission in any government medical college in any self financing college under government quota?
7th March 2011, 07:55 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of M.E government college and self financing colleges?

The fees will basically vary from university to university. Also there will be a difference in the fees charges in Metro cities and others. But it will be comparatively lower than the private institutes. You need to first decide the preferred location and then check out the institutes offering the course. It can vary from Rs 10000/- to Rs 20000 per semester.
11th August 2011, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of M.E government college and self financing colleges?

sc fee structure in merit set in self financing
26th August 2012, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Fee structure of M.E in COIMBATORE INSTITUTOF TECHNOLOGY ?
20th June 2014, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

What is the fees for gate alloted students in kerala self financing college for mtech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?