26th May 2010, 10:27 AM
aditi patel

Which has more scopes between Computer Engineering,EC,Mechanical Engineering,Chemical Engineering and IT?

hi, i have interest in

COMPUTER ENGINEERING
EC
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
IT

now from these all which one has more scopes in future and which one has more demands in market?

26th March 2011, 06:57 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which has more scopes between Computer Engineering,EC,Mechanical Engineering,Chemical Engineering and IT?

All these streams are quite popular. You can go in for the one that interests you. In terms of salary the pay package offered for those from computer, IT is high in the country. Mechanical Engineers will find lesser salaries unless they join streams like Merchant Navy. Mechanical and Chemical engineers are in demand in the Gulf countries.
26th March 2011, 07:39 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which has more scopes between Computer Engineering,EC,Mechanical Engineering,Chemical Engineering and IT?

The Engineering courses which always remain evergreen are Mechanical,Electronics and Communication.I have only mentioned these two groups since you have many job opportunities in all sectors of the market.You can try out in all sectors which makes the group evergreen.

For example:- A Mechanical Engineer/Electronics and Communication Engineer always have a chance to get recruited in Software companies as a Program designer and even work in their respective core companies.There are may PSU's which recruit Mechanical and EC Graduate compared to other streams.

But you have limited job options in the stream of Chemical,IT sector.Hence,its up to your wish to select any of the course.But always choose the course which your interested in even if the course has limited job options,it will fetch you further.
26th March 2011, 10:43 AM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Hiiiiiii Friend,

In India & aboard, all engineering courses, such as Computer Science Engineering , Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Information Technology Engineering having best career prospects.

All engineering courses plays important role in their field.

But now a days, according to the ranking following engineering courses are in boom.

1. Mechanical Engineering
2. Electrical Engineering
3. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
4. Civil Engineering
5. Electronics & Communication Engineering
6. Computer Science Engineering
7. Information Technology Engineering
8. Chemical Engineering ............ etc.

NOTE: - After completing your engineering course you can get a better JOB & handsome salary.

Good Wishes & All the Best
26th March 2011, 10:49 AM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

Hello friend,

I think you must optiot either mechanical or ec branch because if you optiot these then you have muliple choice of job oppotunities such as PSU, Engg. services exam for IES,and also in private sector.

you will also get a good package.

IT and CS also provide good package but in that case you will not be able for PSU and IES exam, then only limted job offers are avliable in gov. sectior.
7th April 2011, 09:28 AM
chiranjeev90

I think electronics is the top branch because as you can see there are a lot of electronics devices are comming up and its increasing demand. Its the base by which computer runs. One can do software R &D being a btec in electronics.
Anyway, you can also say electronics and cs are two best brunches very close each other and far ahead of the other two.
15th April 2011, 09:25 PM
devendergora

These days , computer science and electrical are more in demand over others branches but still they have importance of their own, so you can choose according to your interest.
16th April 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

I have interest in both Computer engineering and mechanical engineering........which branch shall i prefer? Or which of these 2 have more scope?
27th April 2011, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

can u plz tell me what are the future aspects of computer science engineering??? it's urgent......
3rd May 2011, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Hi. . . . I have taken mechanical branch in my clg which is very good in my clg. . But i m interested in computer engg which is not as good as mech in my clg . . . . . Then which branch should i select if i want to change my branch after first year ?
3rd May 2011, 02:14 PM

hi, i have interest in

COMPUTER ENGINEERING
EC
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
IT

now from these all which one has more scopes in future and which one has more demands in market and please do give me the best answer and help me out?
23rd May 2011, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

i read all of ur comments.. i can say only one thing if u select cs u have wide varieties of oppurtunities in it..the people who dont know abt cs or it is just commented here.. because they all see their batch mates or relativs from cs only doing such jobs as they described.. cs can give u everything u want ...
28th May 2011, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

I hAve completed diploma CE from gujarat now want to do part time degree from ignou
3rd June 2011, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

My branch is cse so should I continue or I change it?
9th June 2011, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

can an average student can do mech engg
19th June 2011, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

plz help me out . wat sud i prefer doin chemical engineering from nit trichy or it from mnnit alahabad . plz help me out its urgent ?
22nd June 2011, 03:33 AM
Unregistered

Can a comp engineer get a gud job n salary in dis modern times?
29th June 2011, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

what would be the package of chemical engineer of b.tech from nit surat,.,.and how is it for girls,.,.plzzz tell me
30th June 2011, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

plz anyone tell me - In terms of salary and future demand which of mechanical of computer engineering rules???
7th July 2011, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

i am a girl i am a PCM student at 2 .now i plan to go for engineering .i have 2 options engineering in IT AND CHEMICAL ENGINEERING. I AM CONFUSED WITH WHAT TO SELECT. IS THERE SCOPE FOR ME IN CHEMICAL .
I AM NEW TO COMPUTER FIELD NOW CAN I COPEUP WITH (IT)
8th July 2011, 02:49 PM
darji.tejas1989
Junior Member+

Dear Candidate,
If you are interested in Programming Logic then you can chose Computer stream and you can get better job as a software engineer in any software company. Most important thing is that you must do degree with at least 1st class.

Best of luck for your bright future!
23rd July 2011, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

I m a 12th passed n got admission in ec branch.
Is ec branch gud?????
3rd August 2011, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Question Re: Which has more scopes between Computer Engineering,EC,Mechanical Engineering,Chemical Engineering and IT?

i m jst totally confused yr what to do,either opt for mech. or for C.S.E. 'coz some are saying comp. science is the best and some r saying mechanical is evergreen and comp. science can suffer many ups and downs in the future.what shall i do yr?
3rd August 2011, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

i m jst totally confused what to do,either opt for mech. or for C.S.E. 'coz some are saying comp. science is the best and some r saying mechanical is evergreen and comp. science can suffer many ups and downs in the future.what shall i do?the main problem is that i m interested in both cse as well as mech.
3rd August 2011, 08:00 PM
Sehwag6

ECE MEANS ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING.IT MEANS INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY. Both have good scopes in future. It field is very good growing field. So both have good job chances, earnings are good in future. Good luck
8th August 2011, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

how to get into job by doing EC, i dont know anything about campous selection?
1st September 2011, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

after completing my BE in IT should i go for MBA or ME in IT
8th September 2011, 01:39 AM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
Originally Posted by aditi patel View Post
hi, i have interest in

COMPUTER ENGINEERING
EC
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
IT

now from these all which one has more scopes in future and which one has more demands in market?

All branches are good so its depend on your interest.You can choose any one of them.All are good for future purpose.You should focus on a perticular field like if you have interest in computer then its very good for you to choose computer branch.If you have interest in appliances or technology then electronics and communication branch is good for you.
The machenical branch is an ever green branch so there is always scope for this field.There are so many jobs are present in public sector for mechenical engineer.
So its depend on you.You have lots of option.Choose any perticular branch which gives you more satisfaction.

All the best.
2nd February 2012, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

wat is d minimum package 4 mechanical student of bit mesra ranchi
7th February 2012, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the salary of a marchant navy third engineer?
13th April 2012, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

which is the best course among salary and wanted engineering......? i need the answer immediately.
13th April 2012, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

what is the best corse among engineering in salary and wanted course?......reply fastly i need the answer immediately ...please reply quickly.........
31st July 2012, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Which is better mechanical or ec????????
1st August 2012, 12:52 AM
savan kumar chaitanya

In India & aboard, all engineering courses, such as Computer Science Engineering , Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Information Technology Engineering having best career prospects.

All engineering courses plays important role in their field.

But now a days, according to the ranking following engineering courses are in boom.

4. Civil Engineering
8. Chemical Engineering ............ etc.
1st August 2012, 12:57 AM
savan kumar chaitanya

The Engineering courses which always remain evergreen are Mechanical,Electronics and Communication.I have only mentioned these two groups since you have many job opportunities in all sectors of the market.You can try out in all sectors which makes the group evergreen.

For example:- A Mechanical Engineer/Electronics and Communication Engineer always have a chance to get recruited in Software companies as a Program designer and even work in their respective core companies.There are may PSU's which recruit Mechanical and EC Graduate compared to other streams.

But you have limited job options in the stream of Chemical,IT sector.Hence,its up to your wish to select any of the course.But always choose the course which your interested in even if the course has limited job options,it will fetch you further.
1st August 2012, 12:18 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

Hai.....

All branches are good so its depend on your interest.You can choose any one of them.All are good for future purpose.You should focus on a perticular field like if you have interest in computer then its very good for you to choose computer branch.If you have interest in appliances or technology then electronics and communication branch is good for you.
The machenical branch is an ever green branch so there is always scope for this field.There are so many jobs are present in public sector for mechenical engineer.
So its depend on you.You have lots of option.Choose any perticular branch which gives you more satisfaction.

Thanking you
1st August 2012, 12:22 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

according to the ranking following engineering courses are in boom.

4. Civil Engineering
8. Chemical Engineering ......... etc.
8th February 2013, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

hello

i am a undergradute,yet to enter,and i dont know whether i shld go for mechanical or computer,i am poor in chemistry and techincal drawing,and quite ok in math and physics can you guys help me please?.

thanks
[email protected]
24th May 2013, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

which course is better between cs and ec
19th July 2013, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

hey buddy..... don't be worried about scopes. don't mind your interest. you just find your skill and take a course. scopes and interests will offcourse come with you. so,find skill and go ahead...... good luck.
3rd June 2014, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Which branch is between computer, chemical and IT?
I really confused between this. I have got 89% PR.
After all, I think electrical is good too.
4th June 2014, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

which is better computer science & engineering or electronics and communication
8th July 2014, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Hey guys...!!! I think that should be your interest to choose a particular branch. Choose the one in which you are comfortable.
If you are doing well in your in your chosen branch.....
then automatically, a good n heavy package will b offered to you....
All the best !!!!
23rd July 2014, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

which branch of enginearing have more scope in private as well in goverment sector for a girl
30th September 2015, 01:20 AM
OMAR AL AMSHAN

How is the scope in future, if any one he want to go aboard in Europe to study for Becholore Degree in chemical engineering or Marine Engineering and have their opportuneties of jobs there in europe, and how much get salary p.a. or p.m.?
please write me as earliest.
24th June 2017, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

Now I am appear ssc I get admission gov polytechnic in mechanical engineering so please what's advice for me also I am interested isro.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?