6th December 2010, 10:02 PM
kantilal

Have interest in Biology but no interest in MBBS : Which course is suitable for me after 12th?

I dont have interest in doing MBBS but I have interest in biology field. I would like to know the courses to do after my 10+2,I also want to have a bright future in that with a good job. Could you please give a solution for this?

7th December 2010, 06:09 PM

Default my wish to u

hi i am doing my B.E.(first year) i had the same feeling when i did my 12th .you can do bio tech,as it is entirely different than m.b.b.s . if u r talented guy ican very well shine research field
7th December 2010, 09:05 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Have interest in Biology but no interest in MBBS : Which course is suitable for me after 12th?

hello kantilal

you can try with B.Pharmacy

and Bio informatics which is the emerging field which has lot scope in the medical field

bio technology also

and micro biology

and many more
these are scope of biology apart from MBBS

all the best

~aditya~
8th December 2010, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Have interest in Biology but no interest in MBBS : Which course is suitable for me after 12th?

hi kantilal....biology is d most interesting subject coz it deals wit d creatures around us......if u dnt wana go 4 mbbs course den u can :1)go for biotechnology courses....a masters degree in biotech can make u earn in gud amount 2)opt for microbiology and get into research and academics 3)go for B.pharma... 4)go for forensic degree courses after ur graduation 5)opt for dental degree courses which wil teach u about human oral cavity and the facial structures....and add to ur income package also... GOOD LUCK...hope u choose the best 4 u
31st December 2010, 07:56 PM
Sk.Subhani

Default Re: Have interest in Biology but no interest in MBBS : Which course is suitable for me after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kantilal View Post
I dont have interest in doing MBBS but I have interest in biology field. I would like to know the courses to do after my 10+2,I also want to have a bright future in that with a good job. Could you please give a solution for this?
Hello.

Biology not really means MBBS. There are many other options available in the biological field.

You can join B.Pharmacy, the field which is related to both biology and chemistry.

You can also join Genetic Engineering.

You can also join biology which is in combination with other subjects and these are bio-informatics, bio-technology, bio-chemistry etc.

Apart from these, you can also specialize in others biology related subjects like Botany, Zoology, Microbiology, Genetics etc.

All the Best!
4th January 2011, 09:38 PM
aayu

Thumbs up Re: Have interest in Biology but no interest in MBBS : Which course is suitable for me after 12th?

hey kantilal,,
wel i am also undergoing frm d same situation as u r in,!

bt i cn advice u d courses like biomedical engineering, B.A.M.S, b.tech biotech, genetic eng., clinical research,,bioprocess eng., food process eng.!

i am also a student of 12th stndrd in medical stream n i searched dese fields fr myself as a career option,!
Although itz tough fr me to advice smthn to smbdy still i'll b glad if my suggestions wrk

wish u ol d best
12th January 2011, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope for biotechnology?
13th January 2011, 12:00 AM
J.SHEELA
Junior Member+

ok then join agriculture course you have bright future . after completing your scooling you want to icar exams if you select you can get seat with schloarhip try to get it.
all the best
13th January 2011, 01:17 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: Have interest in Biology but no interest in MBBS : Which course is suitable for me after 12th?

dear friend

Biology not really means MBBS. There are many other options available in the biological field.

You can join B.Pharmacy, the field which is related to both biology and chemistry.

You can also join Genetic Engineering.thank you
8th March 2011, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

I m in 12th class and dont intrested for doing mbbs ! i needed some short term courcess thats also best for good earning ! giv some intruction to me ! thnk you !
25th March 2011, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 10th class mp board.in future i want to goin govt. adminastration field so which subject i choose in 11th class.arts /commerse/or science/bio?

ashish
26th March 2011, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

B pharma ma kya kya hota ha
29th March 2011, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

what is the actual duration in MBBS.
9th April 2011, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about genetic engineering nd biotechnology.plse ans at my id [email protected]
9th April 2011, 07:55 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Hi friend,

If you are interested in bio you can do a course called bio-tech in

engineering. or in arts and science you have more courses like

B.sc botany, zoology, bio chemistry etc.
12th April 2011, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

what is opt
14th April 2011, 04:09 PM
akkilala
Member+

hi dear
you can join agriculture course you have bright future . after completing your scooling you want to icar exams if you select you can get seat with schloarhip try to get it.

thanks
21st April 2011, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

iam interested in biology but due to lackness of money my parents are force me to take commerce in 11 class
28th April 2011, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

which government universities are good for mbbs in rwp/islamabad
29th April 2011, 07:37 PM
Nazu_khurana

If you have interest in Biology than you can go for B.Sc. , it has good scope and many job opportunities.
11th May 2011, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

I am also not having intrest in mbbs.But i like bio. Which corse will be good for me
13th May 2011, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

I had got through 12th in tamil nadu matriculation board and i wanted to do mbbs . my percentage is 83.75%. i m already toiling hard to get through jipmer, pls suggest me some good college in merit.
14th May 2011, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

which study is there in biotech??which stdy is there in genetic engeenerringg..??wht is the scope?
15th May 2011, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

what cources can i choose other than mbbs which is not so tough but also completion of that i can earn a good salary.my name is vidhi and i am a student of 11 class and has opted med. please help me out....reply me [email protected]
24th May 2011, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

hey.... please can any one tell me about some courses in biology after 12th other than mbbs...???????
also it includes a gud income afterwards.......
28th May 2011, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

can i prepare for both mbbs and engineering for that which subjcet have to be choose in intermediate matericulation in AP
30th May 2011, 03:05 AM
Unregistered

i have interest in biology but no interest in MBBS what are other suitable cources related to biology field
30th May 2011, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

i had done 10 2 this year with biology.but i am not interested in medical.so, kindly tell me some other scopes in biology field.
5th June 2011, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

GENETIC ENGINEERING ME KYA HOTA HAI
11th June 2011, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

scope of bsc zoology
15th June 2011, 10:26 PM
shekharrai

Hi dear,

and Bio informatics which is the emerging field which has lot scope in the medical field

bio technology also

and micro biology

and many more

Thanks
15th June 2011, 10:28 PM
shekharrai

Hi dear,

bio technology also

and micro biology

and many more

Thanks
16th June 2011, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

du cutt off list declared which course i must choose in biology .......if life sciences is good.........
16th June 2011, 07:05 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Biology subject will provide both research oriented and medical related career options. If you are interested in nursing, then go for General Nursing or B.Sc Nursing. Agriculture studies also provide good opportunities nowadays. Research oriented science subjects like Microbiology, Biotechnology etc are also available. Please find your own area of interest.
19th June 2011, 01:55 PM
amit gaur2065

dear if your interest is not in MBBS, then you can do
Pharmecy, its the emerging field.
best of luck
20th June 2011, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

IS PHARMA D GOOD
8th July 2011, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

what is best carrer after 12th(bilogy) but i have not a big amoun, i cant not invest big amount
14th July 2011, 07:01 PM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

There are many fields after 12th. As you are interested in BIO, you can choose in engineering side like Bio-medical or Bio-informatics etc.,

ARTS and Science courses:

1.B.Sc., Computer Science
2.B.Sc.,Mathematics
3.B.Sc.,Physics
4.B.Sc.,Chemistry
5.B.Sc., Animation
6.BCA (computer Application)
7..BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
8..B.Com (Commerce)

In Engineering Branch:

1.ECE
2.EEE
3.Civil
4.Mechanical
5.IT(Information Technology)
6.B.Tech
in B.Tech many major available. Choose any one like Bio-medical engineering etc.,

Other than many computer courses are also there.
And Medical field MBBS also present.

All the best for your glowing career.
7th August 2011, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

I m in 12 my subjects r PCB. i want to do carrier in boiology but i dont hv interest in doing mbbs so what should i do?
20th August 2011, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Hi frnds,
plz giv me informations about genetic engIneering at my id
([email protected]).
30th August 2011, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Wat is d future in biotech?
30th August 2011, 06:55 PM
rana2011
Banned

You can also join biology which is in combination with other subjects and these are bio-informatics, bio-technology, bio-chemistry etc.

Apart from these, you can also specialize in others biology related subjects like Botany, Zoology, Microbiology, Genetics etc.

All the Best!
30th August 2011, 11:25 PM
ragavi rethinam

ofcourse. if u r interested in biology field mean u can go in field of genetic engineering. it will give you a bright future. this field will b more interesting also.little tough to study. but if u understand u can get gud result. more opportunities are available for this field.u can earn money also.this field will give u name & fame. somewhat costly also. otherwise u can select nursing. it is too cheap also. if u r interested to work in abroad also, it vl give you too bright future.in kuwait like arabic countries, salary is too high for this field. they will give u protection also. otherwise u can do lab technical.
18th September 2011, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

i have no intrest in mbbs.due to my parents i am forced to join mbbs.the college started at 15.09.11. now i am also sad about studying mbbs which is difficult.please tell what can i do?
10th November 2011, 02:48 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

hi kantilal....biology is d most interesting subject coz it deals wit d creatures around us......if u dnt wana go 4 mbbs course den u can :1)go for biotechnology courses....a masters degree in biotech can make u earn in gud amount 2)opt for microbiology and get into research and academics 3)go for B.pharma... 4)go for forensic degree courses after ur graduation 5)opt for dental degree courses which wil teach u about human oral cavity and the facial structures....and add to ur income package also... GOOD LUCK...hope u choose the best 4 u
20th November 2011, 11:58 AM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

Hello.

All the Best
4th April 2012, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

HELLO I AM LOKESHWARI . I AM INTRESTED IN DOING OPTOMETRY. PLEASE GIVE ME SOME DETAILS ABOUT IT.
8th August 2012, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

which field in bio is open after droping maths in 12th.....??
11th May 2013, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

give some different coureses in biolagy?
21st May 2013, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Hai im vandana dng my 12. If i selected research oriented subject can i get good salary. And also suggest me some courses related to zoology except Bsc zoology. plz answer me .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?