15th June 2018, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Having a backlog in 2nd semester and clearing it in 3rd, what date and which marks should I update while filling TANCET application form?

I had a backlog in 2nd semester and passed it in 3rd so for filling TANCET counselling application what date should I fill in year and month of passing and what mark should I fill in marks obtained (i.e., calculating marks after passing or marks in mark sheet before passing)?

6th February 2019, 10:37 AM
Akshay Bochare
Member+

Default Re: Having a backlog in 2nd semester and clearing it in 3rd, what date and which marks should I update while filling TANCET application form?

If you are asked for the passing date of complete course then you should mentioned the date appeared on markshit of last semester or date mentioned on passing certificate.

Further if you want to mentioned the date of each semester then go for the concerned dates of each semester appeared on marksheet. That means you should mentioned the passing date of second semester only, even if you had backlog.

You have to consider the passing marks of that two subject
cleared in third semester (as per you), and not the backlog marks that you secured in second semester.

Final marks should be calculated with respect to marks of passing subjects only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?