21st June 2020, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Having studied Diploma in Kerala can I do B.Tech from colleges in Tamil Nadu?

I am a Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering from Kerala (10th + 3 years Diploma) with marks above 60 percentage in all semesters. Am I able to get admission in Tamil Nadu for pursuing B.Tech via lateral entry route? Is there any entrance which I need to write?

8th September 2020, 12:04 AM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Having studied Diploma in Kerala can I do B.Tech from colleges in Tamil Nadu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering from Kerala (10th + 3 years Diploma) with marks above 60 percentage in all semesters. Am I able to get admission in Tamil Nadu for pursuing B.Tech via lateral entry route? Is there any entrance which I need to write?
You can appear for DTE Kerala LET which is the Directorate of Technical Education Kerala Lateral Entrance Test for Kerala.

or
you can apply for KIITEE 2020 in Tamil Nadu.
For this you can apply in official Website:- www.kiitee.kiit.ac.in/index.htm
As entrance exam KIITEE 2020 was held in 24-Jul-2020 to 28-Jul-2020 and results lso declared,so you can try in the 2021
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?