24th May 2011, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Is HCL Raipur offering any training/internship program for B.E computer science student?

I am a 6th sem B.E. Computer Science student.I want to know whether HCL,Raipur is offering any Training/Internship Programmes.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Summer Internship program in HCL Noida during Summer vacation of 2nd year B.Sc honors Computer Science?
  2. Scope of MSc Computer Science? Does this offer a good career scope?
  3. Is there any internship program available for computer science students?
  4. Where can i do internship program for 2 months nearby Kolkata or Hyderabad?
  5. How to apply in HCL for summer training at New Delhi?
  6. Information about MSc Chemistry entrance exam? How to get admission in Sir Parshurambhau College, Garware College Pune, Fergusson College of Pune and Modern College Pune?
  7. Can a B.Tech 1st year CS computer science student to any type of summer training program?
  8. Training in DBMS in HCL, Mohali for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in HCL for Diploma Computer Science Engineering 3rd year student?
  10. List of IT Companies offering internship to B.Sc Computer Science student
  11. Is CFP program best for a computer science student to develop knowledge?
  12. Which are the companies offering internship? I am a computer science 3rd year student
  13. Being a girl candidate, is it suitable to work in HCL COMNET?
  14. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Information about summer internship program in HCL? -- [New]
  16. Procedure to join training in HCL while studying in 2nd year of Computer Science?
  17. Colleges offering admission in Master of Computer Science in India for Bachelor of Computer Science student? Entrance exams for admission?
  18. How to do internship in HCL Noida after passing BSc in computer application
25th November 2011, 09:53 AM
Ruchit1987

Default Re: Is HCL Raipur offering any training/internship program for B.E computer science student?

No,Only in Hyderabad situated training institute of hcl infosystem provides training of one year with job.And for this you will have to pay for one year then fees and they also give stipend for it.Then after training according to performance company gives permanent job.
For any query reply.
9th March 2013, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is HCL Raipur offering any training/internship program for B.E computer science student?

I am a 6th sem B.tech Computer Science student.I want to know whether HCL,Raipur is offering any summer tanning ?
23rd January 2014, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

I want to know list of training company and institute in raipur with address and course??
28th May 2014, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

can any one pls provide tha contact details of Hyderabad situated training institute of hcl infosystem which provides training of one year with job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?