19th September 2013, 02:52 PM
neha_vats123

How to apply for 6 months training in any recognized company?

sir,i am a b.tech student of final year in ECE branch.I want to know about 6 month training criteria in different companies.please let me know about what is the different criteria of applying in any respective companies???

25th July 2015, 11:31 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for 6 months training in any recognized company?

Training is most important part of any student's education as it will provide us a lot of practical knowledge.

Procedure for training :

** First of all you have to contact with the HR department of the company.

** Submit your training application to the HR manager and attach reference letter if any.

** Now you have to wait till they display the list of shortlisted applicants.

** If your name is in the shortlisted students then you can start your training with that company.

My suggestion to you is that you should complete your training with full of your dedications as it will helps you a lot in getting a job after completion of your education.

Some core companies for training are :

** SAIL

**Power Grid Corporation of indai Ltd.

** State Electricity Board

** NTPC

** JINDAL

** BHEL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?