6th April 2011, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Which are the training companies for EC branch for a EC 3rd year student? Procedure to apply for training company?

sir,i am a ec third year student....
can u please tell me for the traing company for ec branch ...
and also the procedure....

Related Questions:
  1. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  2. Applying for 6 months training of B.Tech (CSE) in companies?
  3. Eligibility to apply for Training in Delhi for CSE 3rd year student? Does all companies charges for Training? -- [New]
  4. Companies offering Summer Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  5. Companies offering Industrial training programme in Mumbai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? How can I apply for it?
  6. List of companies in which I can apply for summer training at Jaipur?
  7. List of top 10 textile companies in India to do training? What is the procedure to be followed to apply?
  8. Best Civil Engineering training company in India?
  9. How to apply for the training in good companies being in 3rd year of B.Tech in IT?
  10. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  12. How to apply for summer training being an IT 3rd year student?
  13. Procedure to apply for industrial training in GAIL for Civil 3rd year student?
  14. List of companies offering summer training to a B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  15. Good companies for summer training in Data communication and Networking for 8 weeks for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  16. Are companies providing training or internship to 3rd year B.Tech students? Procedure to apply for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Companies offering training in companies for B.Tech students?
  18. Companies offering Winter Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for it?
5th July 2011, 12:23 AM
senthil anand.s
Member+

Default Re: Which are the training companies for EC branch for a EC 3rd year student? Procedure to apply for training company?

Hi,
You can get a training from some company's even u r in 3rd also then only u can develop your industry knowledge.

Assessment and training
You can do such as trainings...
16th February 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the training companies for EC branch for a EC 3rd year student? Procedure to apply for training company?

NAME OF COMPANIES RELATED TO EC
28th May 2013, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Sar-la Learning Centre In Indore call- 8720010023
15th June 2013, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

i want the better choise.........
3rd October 2013, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

tell me the procedure for getting it in redo
4th October 2013, 06:58 PM
ramajb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
tell me the procedure for getting it in redo
Dear, friend there are many companies which are providing training on robotics for electric engineer some of them are -
1.Appin Technology(Noida)
2.Boeing company
3.Netmax technologies pvt ltd is providing high class training
4.Admin manager for robotics training company.
5.Fanuc robotics expand certified robot training. Etc and much more institiute are there who give such type of training.

Most of companies advertise the positions for summer training on ther websites.

you have to go to the websites of these companies and start applying for the summer traing to these companies.

Other way is to ask your college placement team to help you with the contact detaisl of few companies in Delhi/ncr and,

then you can approach these companies for training,
18th June 2014, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

i am studnt of 7th sem ec engg . plz name some f compnies in surat whicg provide tranning for one month..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?