18th January 2012, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for another post in central government if I am a employee in central government with annual income of 5 lakh? Am I eligible to apply in OBC quota?

i am an employee in central govt. my annual income is Rs 5,00,000. i want to apply another post in the central govt, am i eligible TO APPLY in OBC quota please explain

20th May 2012, 01:29 PM
sameerkumar.02

Post Re: How to apply for another post in central government if I am a employee in central government with annual income of 5 lakh? Am I eligible to apply in OBC quota?

sorry sir you are not applicable for obc with annual income 5 lakhs, yo come under creamy layer of obc thus no benefit for u sir.
no problem to apply for other centralgovernment form, just when the form is displayed you fill it up.
21st September 2013, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: How to apply for another post in central government if I am a employee in central government with annual income of 5 lakh? Am I eligible to apply in OBC quota?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am an employee in central govt. my annual income is Rs 5,00,000. i want to apply another post in the central govt, am i eligible TO APPLY in OBC quota please explain
Answer :
The eligibility of NON CREAMY LAYER is completely based on the income of the parents.
It is calculated on the basis of the income of candidates parents. It doesn't include the income by the candidate whether it is in crores or more. After 16 may 2013 the income limit is "6 lakh". for detailed information please visit National Commission for Backward Classes website
www.ncbc.nic.in/‎
and download the pdf for non creamy layer available here.
http://www.ncbc.nic.in/Pdf/Aboutcreamylayer.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?