10th June 2011, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for B.Tech for BSc, IT in government colleges in Tamilnadu?

how to apply for b.ed for B.sc, information technology in government colleges in tamil nadu?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu which has government seats? When is the counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to apply for government jobs in B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of B.Ed colleges in tamilnadu providing government seats? Date of counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu?
  3. How to apply for B.Tech for BSc, IT in government colleges in Tamilnadu?
  4. Procedure to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of the colleges which has government seats? Date of counseling in government B.Ed colleges?
  5. Cutoff marks for BSc Nursing? List of government colleges in Tamilnadu and Private colleges in Tamilnadu
  6. How to apply for Government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu and when are the applications out?
  7. How to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamil Nadu? Colleges in Tamil Nadu offering governemnt seats? -- [New]
  8. How to apply for B.Ed government colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of the B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu having government seats? Date of the counseling?
  9. How to apply for B.Ed in government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Percentage of marks needed for government jobs?
  10. How can I apply for government medical colleges in Tamilnadu? I'm studying in A.P but belongs to Tamilnadu
  11. How to apply for B.Ed government college in tamilnadu? Names of the colleges in Tamilnadu having government seats? Date of counseling?
  12. Procedure to apply for B.Ed in government colleges or government quota in Tamilnadu state under Tamilnadu University? Where can I get the application form for B.Ed and counseling for government allotment?
  13. Number of government colleges in Tamilnadu? How to apply for this course? Qualifications required for it? Fee structure of the course?
  14. Is btech nanotechnology available in any tamilnadu colleges?
  15. List of Engineering Institutions offering Civil Engineering through Correspondence in Tamil Nadu?
  16. What is the diploma nursing cutoff marks and application issue date?
  17. Cutoff marks for BSc Nursing? List of government and private colleges in Tamilnadu?
  18. How can I apply for B.Ed course? What is the qualification for it? List of government colleges in Tamilnadu
20th June 2011, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for B.Tech for BSc, IT in government colleges in Tamilnadu?

How to apply bsc it ? and which college/instiute is better for bsc it ?
1st August 2011, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for B.Tech for BSc, IT in government colleges in Tamilnadu?

any vacancy for B ed in comuputer sinence ? witch college
17th May 2012, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

what are the IT collages in vellore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?