3rd December 2011, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Bank Jobs being a candidate having completed Intermediate and pursuing 2nd year of Graduation in BA?

dear sir,
I have completed my intermideate and i am persuing my greduation in B.A 2nd year
so i want to you that i want to join a bank job so plz tell me that how to apply
and exam date

DATE NAME
3/12/2011 DHARMENDRA SINGH

PLACE
PANIPAT

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Government Jobs as Bank POs and Clerks having scored 55% in 10th, 66% in Intermediate and 47% in Graduation being a candidate from BC-E category?
  2. How to apply for KCET Exam being a candidate pursuing Intermediate 2nd year of Bi. P.C?
  3. Can I apply for SBI PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year BCA? When will I be able to apply for this Exam?
  4. Can I apply for Bank Clerk Job and other Jobs being a candidate having secured 75% in 12th and pursuing Graduation in BA from DU?
  5. What should I do after 12th commerce to get the banking job? -- [New]
  6. What kind of jobs I can opt after completion of graduation in Banking and Insurance?
  7. How to apply for manager post in bank? I have completed graduation this year
  8. Can I apply for MAT without pursuing intermediate as I have done SSC and graduation?
  9. Government jobs available for a candidate who has secured 79.3% in Intermediate?
  10. Banking jobs in Government sector for a candidate who has secured 80% in Intermediate?
  11. Which government jobs are available for my while passing intermediate with 72%?
  12. Can I appear for bank exam after scoring 52% in B.Com 1st year?
  13. Can I apply Bank Clerk Job and other jobs being a candidate having secured 87% in 12th from ISC board and pursuing B.com?
  14. Am i eligible for ICWA intermediate course? I've completed 12th in commerce and pursuing graduation in B.Sc (IT)
  15. How to apply and when to apply for Bank Exams being a candidate pursuing final year of Post Graduation?
  16. Is it possible for me to become a IAS officer after passing 10th standard from CBSE board?
  17. Can I give Bank Clerk Exam having secured 54.2% in Intermediate and being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I appear for N.D.A entrance exam after passing +1 in commerce?
3rd December 2011, 07:04 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Bank Jobs being a candidate having completed Intermediate and pursuing 2nd year of Graduation in BA?

You are now in B.A 2 nd year so you are eligible only for BANK CLERK exam.

You are not eligible for BANK PO exam.

DETAILS OF BANK CLERK EXAM

IBPS exam is conduct for BANK CLERK for 19 banks .

Only those candidate have completed 10th are eligible for IBPS CLERK exam.

Your 10th marks must be above 60% then you are eligible for IBPS CLERK exam.

OR

Those candidate have completed 12th with above 50% are eligible for IBPS CLERICAL exam.

Also all candidate age must be in between 18 to 28 years.Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC category as per govt rule.

Those are belongs from Indian ,Nepalis, Bhutanese and Tibetan eligible.

THE EXAMINATION TEST PATTERN:-

Reasoning wіth 50 qυеѕtіοnѕ οf 50 mаrkѕ

English Language wіth 50 qυеѕtіοnѕ οf 25 mаrkѕ

Quantitative Aptitude wіth 50 qυеѕtіοnѕ οf 50 mаrkѕ

General Awareness wіll hаνе special reference tο Banking Industry wіth 50 qυеѕtіοnѕ οf 50 mаrkѕ

Computer Knowledge wіth 50 qυеѕtіοnѕ οf 50 mаrkѕ

Each question carries one mark and there is negative (1/4) .

EXAM DATE:-

online applications for IBPS bank clerk exam 2011-2012, which is planned to be conducted on for 27.11.2011

For written test you must be care about mathematics and general knowledge.
1st March 2012, 12:25 AM
chandler8161

Default Re: How to apply for Bank Jobs being a candidate having completed Intermediate and pursuing 2nd year of Graduation in BA?

if you want to apply job in bank than you have to wait for the job opening notification thorough IBPS.in for top 19 public sector banks. For rest of the banks you have to wait till opening and for this you have to read employement newspaper. If you are having experience in HR even than you have to clear entrance test. there is two types of bank jobs for public one is clerk and second is bank PO. you should have 50% aggregate core to appear for clerk exam and 60% for bank PO. MBA degree can help to get permotions when you entered in this industry
1st July 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR,

AM DOING FINAL YEAR B.COM , I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO APPLY JOB IN SBI AND WHAT KIND OF EXAMS SHOULD I WRITE, HOW THE PROCEDURE TO APPLY IN BANK JOB AND WHAT KIND OF POST SHOULD APPLY COZ AM FRESHER ?? PLZ KINDLY SUGGEST ME...

REGARDS
AKRAM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?