22nd April 2010, 02:37 PM
adismash@gmail

How to apply for Biotech after HSC Examination? Is there any entrance test for Biotech after 12th? What is the date?

i have just given my HSC examination, i want know how to apply for biotech, [1]is there any entrance exam for biotech after 10+2 [2] if yes what is the date? [3]every college has its own entrance tests for biotech?

11th September 2011, 08:02 PM
anand5409

Default Re: How to apply for Biotech after HSC Examination? Is there any entrance test for Biotech after 12th? What is the date?

biotech is a course which is taught in most of engineering college. as a b.tech entrance exam you will have to apply for entrance as any college. for IIT colleges you have to appear in IIT-JEE and for NIT you have to give AIEEE. iit-jee and aieee is conducted every year in second and fourth sunday of April respectively.
30th September 2011, 10:03 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.
Default Re: How to apply for Biotech after HSC Examination? Is there any entrance test for Biotech after 12th? What is the date?

biotech is a course which is taught in most of engineering college. as a b.tech entrance exam you will have to apply for entrance as any college. for IIT colleges you have to appear in IIT-JEE and for NIT you have to give AIEEE. iit-jee and aieee is conducted every year in second and fourth sunday of April respectively.
6th June 2012, 09:48 PM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

biotech is a course which is taught in most of engineering college. as a b.tech entrance exam you will have to apply for entrance as any college. for IIT colleges you have to appear in IIT-JEE and for NIT you have to give AIEEE.
23rd July 2012, 10:29 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Dear student,

Since you had recently given your 10+2 exam.
Then, there are many engineering colleges like IIT, NIT, and other private colleges in which Bio-Tech branch is available. You can study in these colleges for Bio-Tech.

For admission in these colleges, firstly you will have to crack IIT-JEE or AIEEE exam. For State Colleges, you will have to crack State Entrance Exams like UPSEE, MHT-CET, etc.
30th March 2013, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

I am student of BSc 1st.
Sub-ZBC
Can i do Biotech?
28th May 2014, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

I shall study Hsc in biotech. Whats are the scope for study in degree course and the scope of service
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?