13th September 2013, 12:19 PM
UPS123HERO

What is the syllabus for written exam of UPPCL for the post of assistance engineer

Please send me the syllabus of written entrance exam of uppcl for the post of assistance engineer

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for computer science for the post of AE in UPPCL?
  2. Written exam syllabus for the post of Assistant Engineer Trainee exam?
  3. What is the syllabus for IT assistance engineer?
  4. Syllabus and sample question papers for junior engineer post in ordinance factory trichy recruitment for written exam -- [New]
  5. Syllabus for Jr engineer track macine for RRB written exam?
  6. Am I eligible for the post of AE-Trainee in UPPCL with 59.80% marks?
  7. How may I get model paper of IOCL for assistant engineer for written(diploma in chemical engineer)?
  8. What is the written test syllabus for lab technicians and Technical assistance in IISER
  9. Syllabus for MDL probationary officer post, electronics engineer in mazgaon dock
  10. Question paper pattern and syllabus for ISRO recruitment written test for the post of Scientist/Engineering Computer Science?
  11. Syllabus for the post of junior engineer and sub engineer for electronics in Mahagenco
  12. Syllabus in BEL for assistant engineer trainee's post?
  13. Syllabus and exam papers for Probationary Engineer's post?
  14. What is the syllabus for the post of Junior Engineer? I am a mechanical engineer
  15. What is the syllabus for Junior Engineer and sub engineer post for electronics engineering in Mahagenco? Solved question papers(Electronics Engineer) in Mahagenco -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Syllabus for PWD examination for Asst. Engineer post?
  17. How can I appear for written test of NTPC for the post of diploma engineer
  18. Syllabus for Electrical Sub Engineer of Mahadiscom exam? Which books to refer and sample papers for the post of sub engineer?
28th May 2014, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for written exam of UPPCL for the post of assistance engineer

sir I m a national hockey player and state level ck naidu cricket player and persuing btech in electrical can I get some advantages of sports certificates ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?