8th April 2020, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

How to apply government vacancies for M.Com qualified candidates?

Hi, I have completed my M.Com and looking for government jobs. Is there any government jobs available for M.Com qualified candidates? From where and how can I search for such vacancies? Is there any website?

10th April 2020, 11:07 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply government vacancies for M.Com qualified candidates?

There are numerous vacancies in different sector. Recruitment in government sector will be only after qualifying in the entrance examination.

So, you can apply for the recruitment in banking, railway, staff selection, defence, insurance and other sector to get the government job.

You can visit the official website for the detail information. There is no common website for all the vacancies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Can B.Tech graduate apply for Diploma job vacancies? 3 14th September 2021 11:00 PM
Can a Science Graduate become a Government Teacher without completing B.Ed course? Are there any Vacancies in Bihar this year? 1 28th January 2017 06:26 PM
After completing Electronics and Communication Engineering for which government jobs am I eligible to apply? Criteria for government jobs? How should I be updated about vacancies in government? 19 23rd November 2014 05:59 PM
Vacancies which are available in government as well as private jobs? What to do after B.Tech government job? Time and schedule of various government vacancies? Names of the various listed companies? Books to be referred and coaching centers? 11 3rd July 2013 01:01 PM
For which Government Jobs am I eligible to apply after completing electronics and Telecommunication? What is the criteria for government exams? How should I be updated about vacancies in Government? 12 24th March 2013 09:53 PM