21st November 2011, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

How to apply as an Income Tax Officer in Indore City?

how can apply to income tax officer in indore city...pleaes tell me how can i apply fo rit

10th December 2011, 12:28 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply as an Income Tax Officer in Indore City?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how can apply to income tax officer in indore city...pleaes tell me how can i apply fo rit
Hello friend,
It really doesn't matters where you live, if you want to apply for the post of Income Tax officer, you will have to write combined graduate level exam and to apply for it, the best way is to apply online through the official website of Staff Selection Commission.
The application forms are made available as the notification is published.
So, once the notification is published, the application form will be available on
www.ssconline.nic.in
The minimum eligible age to apply for the exam is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 27 years.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?