14th June 2013, 05:05 PM
Shraddha M. Olpadkar

How to apply for lecturer in Botany after having degree of Ph.D in Botany from MS university

My name is Dr.Shraddha M.Olpadkar and I am having the degree of PhD. in Botany from M.S.University, Iwould like to apply for lecturer in Botany in anywhere in Gujarat, India. So, please help me.

28th September 2017, 08:05 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for lecturer in Botany after having degree of Ph.D in Botany from MS university

Without clearing National Eligibility test or State Eligibility Test, you can not become lecturer in any college.

You will have to appear for either of the exam mentioned and clear it to become eligible to apply for vacancies of lecturer.

The eligibility criteria for these exams:

1. You must have secured minimum of 55% marks in master's degree. For reserved category candidates, it is 50%.

2. There is no upper age limit for Lectureship.
5th July 2018, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for lecturer in Botany after having degree of Ph.D in Botany from MS university

I am 31 years old.I am applying for phd for several years but unable to get a chance. Is it worthy to do phd from a private college in Kolkata.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?