21st August 2012, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for MBA course in universities outside India? What is the basic qualification?

I being a student from india want to apply for MBA course in universities outside india..
WHAT are the basic qualification and what should be my approach..

24th January 2013, 01:34 PM
nandeeshbadami

Thumbs up Re: How to apply for MBA course in universities outside India? What is the basic qualification?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I being a student from india want to apply for MBA course in universities outside india..
WHAT are the basic qualification and what should be my approach..
It depends on which course u have completed now, if u have completed B.E then u have many options of doing MBA directly, but if u are a commerce back ground student then some top universities does not consider your degree certificates, u have to again go there and and finish ur degree and basically its called Msc in international management ( specialization ) and after that u have to work for 2 years and then u can do MBA
This is applicable only for top universities, if u want ur career to be the best then this is the best way to get into top universities

ALL THE BEST
17th April 2013, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for MBA course in universities outside India? What is the basic qualification?

im persuing btech and im in 3rd year. After graduation i want to do mba from university outside the india......so what is the procedure for dis?
plz let me know?

shivansh jayara
[email protected]
23rd December 2013, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for MBA course in universities outside India? What is the basic qualification?

im persuing btech and im in 3rd year. After graduation i want to do mba from university outside the india.so what is the procedure for this?

chaitanya chemitikanti
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?