3rd February 2012, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for MCA course in Pudhucherry University having completed BCA course?

Hi sir/Madem,
I am Ashok, and i completed my BCA graduate in 2010.Now i would like to continue my PG Studies(MCA) in Pudhucherry University . I don't no how to apply...Please Advice me....

Related Questions:
  1. What is the qualification required to apply for MCA? I have completed my BCA in Bharathiar University
  2. Can I apply for MCA programme in Pune University if completed BCA with Maths and 12th without Maths?
  3. Eligibility criteria to join MCA in Delhi University? Procedure to get admission for this?
  4. Can I be eligible to do MCA from IP university after doing BCA?
  5. Am I eligible to study MCA if completed 12th Commerce without Maths being a BCA final year student? Is there any specialization in MCA?
  6. Am I eligible to get admission for MCA course in Central University being a candidate having completed 10+2 without Maths and pursuing BCA course?
  7. Can I be eligible for Navy after completing BCA? For which posts can I apply?
  8. What is the last date of sale of MCA forms? I have completed BCA and want to take admission in MCA
  9. How to do MCA after completing BCA? Which university is best to pursue MCA either in Indira Gandhi National Open University or SMU?
  10. Does university change matter if I do BCA and MCA from 2 different universities?
  11. Can I apply for MCA in Pune having completed BCA and don't have Maths in 12th class?
  12. What should I do after 12th if I am interested in computers? What else can I do except engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I be eligible for MCA from IP university? I have completed 3 years BCA from MYsore University
  14. How to apply for entrance exam to join MCA regular course? Am I eligible to apply for entrance exam of Anna University?
  15. How to apply for MCA after studying BCA through YCMOU university
  16. Can I study MCA after completing BCA if studied Biology in 12th? -- [New]
  17. Can I pursue MCA from Pune University after completing BCA without Maths and 12th?
  18. How may I join Indian Army after completing BCA or MCA? I've completed BCA(computer application) with 63% marks
9th May 2012, 05:23 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for MCA course in Pudhucherry University having completed BCA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi sir/Madem,
I am Ashok, and i completed my BCA graduate in 2010.Now i would like to continue my PG Studies(MCA) in Pudhucherry University . I don't no how to apply...Please Advice me....
Candidate who have completed the Bachelors Degree in Computer Application [BCA] with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks from a recognized University are eligible for admission in Pondicherry University. The duration of the program is three years and comprises of six semesters. Admission to the MCA program is based on entrance examinations. The entrance exam comprises of the followings:
  • Comprehension and verbal ability
  • Analytical ability
  • Logical reasoning
  • Mathematical aptitude
  • General awareness in Computer Science.
For detail information refer to the official website of Pondicherry University - Department of Computer Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?