31st August 2012, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Merchant Navy in Chadhakya? I have got 78% in 12th(PCM)

My name is Rahul. I got 78 percent in 12(pcm). So i request sir, who to apply in mercent nevi in chadhakya.and when open Chadhakya college admission. And where meet me mercent nevi fom. Please answer me.

9th February 2013, 03:55 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Merchant Navy in Chadhakya? I have got 78% in 12th(PCM)

hi,
The minimum requirement for joining the merchant navy as a deck cadet is candidate should have passed 12 months,which is offered by various institutes across India.
The minimum requirement for which is the candidate must have passed class 12 (PCM) with at least 60% aggregate or some institutes also have 55% as minimum requirement.
Duration of full training is 12 months,and the course fees varies from institutes to institutes.
Thank you............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?