22nd February 2011, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for MPSC and UPSC?

how to apply form for mpsc and upsc

23rd February 2011, 06:54 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for MPSC and UPSC?

hi..
you can apply for the ias exam by logging on to http://upsconline.nic.in,
you should have an photo and scanned copy of your signature ready before applying,
also you can make the payment through credit card or an debit card,'
you can also make direct online payment also
for all the eligibility criteria i am attaching the notification
Attached Files
File Type: pdf cs2011_eng.pdf(346.9 KB, 282 views)
23rd February 2011, 08:38 PM
ricks2cool
Senior Member+

Post Re: How to apply for MPSC and UPSC?

Form:Application form can be obtained from respective websites or designated post Offices in India.

All UPSC/MPSC Exams have a common form where a candidate has to choose the exam he/she has applied for.
UPSC/MPSC forms are available in various designated post offices throughout.
Candidates have to fill the application forms according to the instructions given in the admission notification released in newspapers.

After filling the UPSC application form send the application form to:
The Secretary,
Union Publc Service Commision,
Dholpur House,Shahajahan Road,
New Delhi-110011.

Please refer to the following site for further detail:
1) http://www.mpsc.gov.in/MPSC/indexe.jsp
2) www.upsc.gov.in
23rd February 2011, 11:06 PM
biswaranjan9

You can register for individual crash courses (PGP) for Prelims or Mains or Interview for MPSC/UPSC. Choose your course according to your requirements.

As you all know that MPSC/UPSC Exams are among the toughest exams in India. To succeed in these exams, all you need is sustained efforts with intelligent preparation. Any of these exams is impossible to crack without these two things.
24th February 2011, 01:49 PM
biswaranjan9

hello

MPSC Rajyaseva 2011 You can register for individual crash courses (PGP) for Prelims or Mains or Interview for MPSC/UPSC. Choose your course according to your requirements.

As you all know that MPSC/UPSC Exams are among the toughest exams in India. To succeed in these exams, all you need is sustained efforts with intelligent preparation. Any of these exams is impossible to crack without these two things.

Please answer my basic question, before we go any further. Why do you want to succeed in these exams?

Some of you may say “I want to join government service as there is no guarantee of jobs in private sector”. Some may say that “I want to serve the nation and the society”. That’s true. Some may say, “I can utilize my skills and education for betterment of the society, etc.” This is also true. All of your high moral aims are excellent and you should have them for the sake of country’s progress and betterment of the society.

And how can you achieve them? Yes, of course by clearing MPSC/UPSC exams. But, is it so simple to succeed in these exams? Is it a one month’s honeymoon? Is it so simple that one can sit for hours together for few weeks? For some, the answer for the latter question could be either Yes or No. But, tell me honestly, is it so simple? Your answer could and should be “NO”. Good, excellent dear. You are now on the success path.

I am very very busy with the writing of MPSC Success Mantra – The Complete Manual but thought why not to take a small break and give you a quick small basic plan of 1 year preparation for the MPSC/UPSC 2011 exams.

So boys and girls, here it is:

You have 12 months in hand till you will be appearing in Prelims exam in May 2011.

As of now, you may have collected your basic books for Mains. If not, then do it NOW.

To appear in Prelims 2011, you have to prepare for Mains exam first and then Prelims and then again for Mains. How? Here is the explanation.

First, compare the syllabus for Prelims and Mains and underline what is for Mains and what is for Prelims.
8th March 2011, 07:37 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

to apply for MPSC and UPSC
You can register for individual crash courses (PGP) for Prelims or Mains or Interview for MPSC/UPSC. Choose your course according to your requirements.
Application form can be obtained from respective websites or designated Post Offices in India.
All UPSC/MPSC Exams have a common form where a candidate has to choose the exam he/she has applied for.
UPSC/MPSC forms are available in various designated post offices throughout.
Candidates have to fill the application forms according to the instructions given in the admission notification released in newspapers.
After filling the UPSC application form send the application form to:
The Secretary,
Union Publc Service Commision,
Dholpur House,Shahajahan Road,
New Delhi-110011.
refer to the following site for further detail:
1) http://www.mpsc.gov.in/MPSC/indexe.jsp
2) www.upsc.gov.in

good luck
3rd April 2011, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Can instrumentation engineer try for M.p.s.c exams? If yes then for which Post?
16th April 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

hi i am a student of B.E. (4th sem,IT). my question is may i apply for the mp-psc after graduation.

MPSC Rajyaseva 2011 You can register for individual crash courses (PGP) for Prelims or Mains or Interview for MPSC/UPSC. Choose your course according to your requirements.

Please answer my basic question, before we go any further. Why do you want to succeed in these exams?

Some of you may say “I want to join government service as there is no guarantee of jobs in private sector”. Some may say that “I want to serve the nation and the society”. That’s true. Some may say, “I can utilize my skills and education for betterment of the society, etc.” This is also true. All of your high moral aims are excellent and you should have them for the sake of country’s progress and betterment of the society.

And how can you achieve them? Yes, of course by clearing MPSC/UPSC exams. But, is it so simple to succeed in these exams? Is it a one month’s honeymoon? Is it so simple that one can sit for hours together for few weeks? For some, the answer for the latter question could be either Yes or No. But, tell me honestly, is it so simple? Your answer could and should be “NO”. Good, excellent dear. You are now on the success path.

I am very very busy with the writing of MPSC Success Mantra – The Complete Manual but thought why not to take a small break and give you a quick small basic plan of 1 year preparation for the MPSC/UPSC 2011 exams.

So boys and girls, here it is:

You have 12 months in hand till you will be appearing in Prelims exam in May 2011.

As of now, you may have collected your basic books for Mains. If not, then do it NOW.

To appear in Prelims 2011, you have to prepare for Mains exam first and then Prelims and then again for Mains. How? Here is the explanation.

First, compare the syllabus for Prelims and Mains and underline what is for Mains and what is for Prelims.[/QUOTE]
30th April 2011, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

what the syllabus for MPSC exam for an software Engineer?
5th May 2011, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

tell me books for mpsc preperation of B.E.(ELE@TELE)
24th May 2011, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

I am B.sc(B\c) 1 year student .I want to become IAS officer so tell me what can I do and what kind of subject I have to choose?
3rd August 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Afetr BE in telecom i want to give mpsc exam but for which exam should i study
5th August 2011, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

MY NAME IS SWAPNIL MORANKAR I HAVE STUDIED IN THIRD TEAR COMPUTER ENGG .CAN I APLLAY THE MPSC AND UPSC IN COMPUTER ENGG FIELD AND HOW TO APLLAY THIS ?
5th August 2011, 01:40 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
to apply for MPSC/UPSC there are some criteria ..
*The candidates after +2 can apply for this under this they can apply for the exam.
*the age limit for +2 candidates 18 - 22 yrs.
for graduate students 22 - 30 yrs.
relaxation for sc/st & obc candidates..
in this you can apply for I.E.AS , I.PS , R.R.B, & etc........

for more details you can visit website http://www.upsc.gov.in

good luck.........
11th November 2011, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Can instrumentation engineer try for M.p.s.c exams? If yes then for which Post?
20th February 2012, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

where will the exams be conducted and how will we the applicants come to know
19th June 2012, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

I am appear T.Y.B.COM I can apply mpsc\upsc exam for the sale tax & incom tax department
16th August 2012, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

write now i am a commerce student.i am in last year.so i want to be a sale tax inspector.so what should i do??
17th August 2012, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

i am commerce student i am apear now second year . i want be IPS . what should i do now?
10th March 2013, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

i am 19 year graduate student i am elegible for mpsc?
23rd June 2013, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

How much total money is needed to give this exam?
In which month exam are conducted?
When be should appear for this exam?
What are the syllabus of the exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?