19th March 2012, 09:06 PM
novena

Prospectus for BBA programme in Guru Gobind Singh IP university? What is the fee structure? Procedure to enroll and syllabus?

sir can u plz send me the prospectus for BBA programe in Guru Gobind Singh IP university.
or plz tell me the fee structure , procedure for enrollment , syllabus for entrance and date for 2012 entrance exam.
i shall be very gratefull to u.

Related Questions:
  1. Last date of availability and submission of BBA forms of IP Guru Gobind Singh University?
  2. Can I get admission in any college of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University?
  3. Admission in Guru Gobind Singh University after scoring 54% in graduation?
  4. Which college is best for MBA in Guru Gobind Singh Indrapreeth University?
  5. MCA CET Details for Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which subjects do I have to study in B.ed after B.Com?
  7. What is the counseling date of BSI Nursing in Guru Gobind Singh University?
  8. Which college can I get in NCR region?
  9. Does Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce of DU offer M.Com through correspondence?
  10. What should I do if Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha university is not providing my degree even if I have cleared the required credits for the course?
  11. Is Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course offered in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University?
  12. Colleges which offer BAMS course in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University to a candidate who has secured 384 rank in CET? -- [New]
  13. Fee structure for BCA in Guru Govind Singh Inderprasth University?
  14. Can I study BBA after completing 12th with Computer Science?
  15. Date of counseling of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University? Criteria for 1st counseling after scoring 11518 rank? Am I eligible to take admission?
  16. Does the distance course from Symbiosis(PGDBA) carry any value?
  17. Can I get admission in DAV college or Guru Gobind Singh College after scoring 78% marks in 12th board exam?
  18. When is the result declaration of AISSE for 10th class of Guru Gobind Singh Public School?
23rd March 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Prospectus for BBA programme in Guru Gobind Singh IP university? What is the fee structure? Procedure to enroll and syllabus?

last date of form 4 bba course
where is available
4th June 2012, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Prospectus for BBA programme in Guru Gobind Singh IP university? What is the fee structure? Procedure to enroll and syllabus?

how much rank is required to get admission in ip university for bba?
25th June 2013, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

i was just give the examination of BBA (GEN) 6th sem... i just want to know how many credits i need to complete my graduation... i am in 2010-2013 batch of IPU...
15th March 2014, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

I hv 3 backs in 5th sem and I want to do MBA from ip uni. Only. Do I hv to drop this year or I will b eligible to do MBA after supplementary xams ?
26th March 2014, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

What is procedure to get admission in IP university..i want to do BBA
20th March 2017, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

After entrance exam what is the fee structure for bba per year in IP university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?