18th July 2013, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for OBC caste certificate? I am studying in 11th

my son studying 11th ,i would like to his future study in iit so i want to need to limitation of income & how to applying c obc cast certificate?

Related Questions:
  1. MHT CET OBC category: I don't have the OBC certificate yet
  2. How can I apply for OBC non Creamy Layer certificate?
  3. OBC caste certificate required with IIT JEE form?
  4. If a student is of "Mer" caste under OBC category in Gujarat then is he eligible to get OBC certificate?
  5. DPMT after passing 12th standard from UP?
  6. Is Badgujar caste from Maharashtra included in Central List of OBC's? How to get the caste certificate of OBC in central government?
  7. Can I produce OBC certificate of Maharashtra without having caste certificate of Maharashtra state?
  8. Do I need to renew my OBC certificate if my certificate is 1 year old? What all documents are required?
  9. Should I apply for JEE Advance under OBC category if having delay in receiving OBC certificate?
  10. What is caste validity certificate?
  11. Whether the new OBC certificate issued by Central Government will be accepted at the time of registration? -- [New]
  12. OBC reservation certificate from the state of Karnataka But caste is not listed under OBC category in the state of Maharashtra -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I apply for NET exam from Mumbai? I have completed M.Com Part II
  14. Is it necessary to pass in both the exams of NDA? Or do we have to qualify by just passing by sub total of marks of both the exams?
  15. How can I apply for the post of STI? I belong to OBC category
  16. How to obtain scheduled caste certificate in West Bengal? What document are needed and what is the procedure?
  17. Where can I get a seat after scoring a GATE rank of 3397?
  18. Do OBC candidates need to submit caste certificate for AIEEE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?