1st January 2011, 01:19 PM
harry ghotra

How to apply for scholarships on the basis of GRE score?

i want to know how to apply for scholarship on the basis of gre score

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for GRE and achieve a good score? How to get a scholarship based on GRE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can i get Scholarship for Commercial Pilot Training with 69% marks in 12th?
  3. Procedure to do Research in Mathematics in Germany? Which are the scholarship schemes available?
  4. Are there any institutions providing PG diploma courses in Pharmacy related to Drug Designing and Clinical Trails in AP or in South India?
  5. Admission in German university for MS with scholarship for a candidate who have scored 7 bands in IELTS?
  6. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Germany through GRE? Fee for MS in Germany? Pattern of GRE for Mechanical Engineering?
  7. How can I continue further studies in America after B.Sc Nursing?
  8. Can I get admission in M.Tech in India on the basis of my GRE score?
  9. How to do Ph.D in US after completing M.Tech course?
  10. MBA in USA with scholarship after Dual Engineering degree?
  11. What is the minimum qualification required to do MS in CS from USA? -- [New]
  12. How can I get a chance to do Ph.D course in abroad?
  13. Procedure to do MS after B.Pharm abroad? How to manage the overall expense?
  14. Which exam to clear for further studies in London after B.Tech?
  15. Score required in GRE and TOEFL to get full scholarship?
  16. When should I apply for GRE if pursuing B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year? How much should I score in GRE to get admission in leading universities of UK?
  17. Spending 2 hrs everyday will be enough for GRE exam preparation?
  18. How can I study MS in Australia after completing B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
12th January 2011, 09:19 AM
bikenindia

Default Re: How to apply for scholarships on the basis of GRE score?

hi harry!
i will direct you to a webpage where you can get all the details for GRE and how to apply for scholarships...
go through the website and am sure you will be satisfied.
the link is
http:/www.educationobserver.com/resourses/sabeshan/usms1.htm
wish u success...
23rd January 2011, 11:18 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

If you clear GRE and apply your chosen college,then either they will guide you to apply listed scholarship according to your GRE rankings or you have to choose your own funding..
27th March 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

i would like to astro-chemistry in NSW or sweden. pl let me know aboyt the scholarships i can avail, exams to clear, etc. im doing bsc im chemistry in india.
21st August 2013, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

My graduation result is not good. So, let me know, how much score in GRE will ensure a standard scholarship, if I can provide a quality SOP.
10th February 2014, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

I have no idea of scholarships how we get in gre. Can you help me to know about that?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?