9th November 2015, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for summer training for DLF?

how to apply for the summer training in dlf??

15th November 2015, 08:32 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for summer training for DLF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to apply for the summer training in dlf??
Firstly to apply for training at DLF you need to satisfy the following criteria:-
  • You need to have a B.Tech degree from a reputed university.
  • You need to secure at least 60% of marks at graduation level.
  • You should have no backlogs while applying for training.
  • You should have good communication skills.
Follow the following procedures to do summer training from DLF:-
  • Firstly you need to prepare a CV and then send it to the company along with the application to the HR manager of the company.
  • If you receive an acknowledgement letter from the company get it signed by your institution.
  • Get a No Objection Certificate from your college.
  • The final step is where the NOC certificate along with the acknowledgement letter needs to sent back to the company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?