23rd September 2015, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study Diploma in Aerospace Engineering being a 10th student? Salary of Diploma Aerospace Engineer?

Dear Sir,
I am studying in 10th standard. I am interested to study Diploma in Aerospace Engineering but I don't know how to get admission? Please help and also can you tell me about salaries of Diploma Aerospace Engineers?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  2. Chances of admission in Aerospace Diploma course for student with 60% in 10th?
  3. How should we approach for Aerospace Engineering after 10th? Top colleges offering the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Aerospace Engineering on 10th basis?
  5. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. What should I do to become an Aerospace Engineer? I am interested in studies of science
  7. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from IGNOU? Should I get admission in B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) in any Government college after this Diploma course?
  8. Is it right that we do should diploma to join Aerospace Engineering College?
  9. How can I get admission to study B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Guidelines to get admission in B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering final year student?
  11. How can I get admission to study B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering being a Mechanical Engineering Diploma 3rd semester student?
  12. Am I eligible to pursue diploma course in aerospace engineering in Germany? List of the top colleges in Germany which having minimum fee structure for the same? I am Bsc(IT) student
  13. Job in UK as an engineer for B.Sc(aerospace engineering) student?
  14. Can I apply for aerospace engineering diploma course in Germany after completing B.Sc IT?
  15. How can I become an Aerospace Engineer? I have passed SSC with 80%
  16. List of colleges in Mumbai and Vashi which offers diploma in Aerospace Engineering on 10th basis?
  17. Admission process for diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering after 10th?
  18. Can I get admission in Aerospace Engineering in government college after diploma in electronics engineering
1st May 2016, 12:16 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study Diploma in Aerospace Engineering being a 10th student? Salary of Diploma Aerospace Engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I am studying in 10th standard. I am interested to study Diploma in Aerospace Engineering but I don't know how to get admission? Please help and also can you tell me about salaries of Diploma Aerospace Engineers?
The applicant can study the Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after 10th standard. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 10th standard with 45% marks. The duration of the course is 3 years. You have to appear for the state level entrance examination for the admission to the course. The course is available in many colleges in India like;

Regarding the salary it is very difficult to predict the salary. The salary will differ from one organization to another and one post to other. So you have to join, work and gain some experience. Best of luck for your future!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?