27th July 2017, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

How to become an Aerospace Engineer after 12th? Steps and entrance exams available for it?

I am studying in 11th and my aim is to become an Aerospace Engineer. Please tell me which course I should choose? Steps and entrance exams available for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Which entrance exams should I apply for, to be an Aerospace Engineer?
  2. Steps to be taken to join Aerospace Engineering? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  3. How should we approach for Aerospace Engineering after 10th? Top colleges offering the course?
  4. What to take after 10th to become an aerospace engineer?
  5. How to become an Aerospace Engineer after passing 12th with 86%?
  6. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  7. Marks required in 12th to qualify for Aerospace Engineering? Is there any entrance exam? Should I pass the IIT exam? List of good Aerospace engineering colleges in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of entrance exams available to study B.Tech Aerospace for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  9. What does manufacturing process mean? What type of job it is?
  10. What steps I have to take to become Software Engineer being a candidate of pursuing 12th with Bioscience?
  11. Entrance exams to study MS in Abroad for B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) student? -- [New]
  12. What should I do to become an Aerospace Engineer? I am interested in studies of science
  13. How can I get admission abroad for Aerospace Engineering after 12th? Which entrance exam to give?
  14. List of available jobs to apply for after completion of Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. What steps to take to become Software Engineer at Microsoft?
  16. Job in UK as an engineer for B.Sc(aerospace engineering) student?
  17. Is it good to pursue Aerospace engineering after 12th class? Helpful entrance exams to become an Astronaut?
  18. How should I become an aerospace engineer?
7th August 2017, 06:51 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to become an Aerospace Engineer after 12th? Steps and entrance exams available for it?

Engineering is considered to be one of the most preferred career option for candidates after senior secondary board examination. Students who want to pursue Aerospace Engineering need to study Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in 10+2 board examination.

If you have not opted for Science stream subjects then you need to select PCM subjects and take science stream for engineering. You can apply for Joint Entrance Examination to get admission in Bachelor of technology in Aerospace Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?