25th January 2018, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

How to become an Air Hostess in Sri Lankan Airlines? What are the basic requirements?

l'm Ishini Nisansala. My ambition is to become a Sri Lankan Air Hostess. I am 19 years old. My height is about 5'3". Already I can speak fluent English. Can I become an Air Hostess for Sri Lankan Airlines?

Related Questions:
17th February 2018, 04:34 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become an Air Hostess in Sri Lankan Airlines? What are the basic requirements?

There are a few definite requirements of an air hostess on Sri Lankan Airlines. These requirements are written below.

>>Outstanding customer service
>>Outgoing, friendly and personable
>> Ability to stay calm under pressure and in an emergency
>>Candidate's age should be between 18 to 30 years.
>>Well presented and weight proportional to height
>>Educated to at least high school standard with good literacy and numeracy skills (a degree in a tourism based subject is beneficial as is knowledge of different languages).
13th November 2018, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become an Air Hostess in Sri Lankan Airlines? What are the basic requirements?

What are the qualifications to be an air hostess in sri lankan air lines?
30th January 2019, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

I am 19 years old.My name is amali.I can speak english and my results for the ordinary level english literature is a credit pass,and a/l general english is a B pass.can i apply for the air hostess in sri lanka
29th October 2019, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

I am 18 years old.My name is Hiruni.I have normal knowledge for speak English and my result for the o/l english is a credit pass.If I improve my english knowledge can I apply for the air hostess in Sri Lanka
31st October 2019, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Can we do a course to be an air hostess
8th January 2020, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

I am tharushi. I am 19 years old. I have a high knowledge for speak to English but I have normal knowledge for writing English, then my result for the English is a credit pass . I want to improve my knowledge and after apply for air hostess so I want participate in course in cabin crew. How can I participate it?
11th September 2020, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

I am kawushalya.i am 24 years old.i have a normal knowladge for speak to english. Then my result for the english is a credit pass i want participate in course in cabin crew.how can i participate it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?