14th December 2012, 06:52 AM
rajbharath1111

How to become an Army officer while pursuing engineering degree? What is the procedure?

sir,
i am now pursuing my engineering degree,2nd yr. at this stage i have huge dream of becoming a army officer. what are the procedure for me to craack the nut on its shell.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Army as an officer? I am pursuing masters degree in economics
  2. What is the joining procedure in Army? I am pursuing engineering in Mechanical
  3. Is there any Army School which prepare candidates to become an Army Officer? -- [New]
  4. Best degree to join Indian Army other than engineering
  5. What are the steps to become an officer in Army? Am I eligible for the same? I am a 22 years old married woman and pursuing MCA(In final year) degree. My husband is working in army
  6. Procedure to become an Army officer with 3 years experience as a soldier in the Army?
  7. Procedure to get Job in Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing Mechanical Engineering? Required percentage of marks to get Job in Indian Army?
  8. What is the procedure for Indian Army officer after passing 12th with 61%
  9. Procedure to apply for Clerical post in Indian Army for 12th student?
  10. Procedure to join M.Phil in Annamalai University after pursuing MBA degree?
  11. Can i apply for Indian Army after pursuing commerce degree?
  12. MCA degree is sufficient to become an Army Officer?
  13. What is the procedure of become an income tax officer? I am pursuing B.Com 3rd year from Nagpur University
  14. Detailed criteria and procedure for becoming a law officer/advocate in Indian Army? Syllabus of it?
  15. How can I become an Army Officer being a son of Indian Army Subedar?
  16. How do I prepare to become an IAS Officer pursuing BE in Civil Engineering?
  17. Procedure to join Indian Army after 12th Commerce as a Army Officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I join Indian Army after pursuing B.Tech with mechanical engineering?
7th February 2014, 04:15 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to become an Army officer while pursuing engineering degree? What is the procedure?

There are medical and physical standards to be met for joining the Indian Army. Candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in the higher secondary examination and atleast, have 40% in Biology, Physics, Chemistry, English. During the time of admission, he should be 17 1/2 years and must not be over 23 years of age. After or during the +2 tenure, interested candidates need to write NDA Exam for the Army wing of National Defense Academy. Candidates willing to join Indian Army through NDA Exam do not need to have studied Mathematics in the higher secondary level. There will be a compulsory paper of Mathematics in the NDA Exam, conducted by Union Public Service Commission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?