22nd February 2018, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

How to become Human Geneticist? Should I study Biotechnology or MBSS at graduate level and than specialize in Human Genetics?

Currently I am studying BiPC. I want to become a Human Geneticist. So, should I take Biotechnology Engineering and then do Masters in Human Genetics or take MBBS and do my PhD in Human Genetics?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I take admission in Sri Ramachandra University for M.Sc Human Genetics if completed B.Tech Biotechnology? Where can I pursue Ph.D after PG?
  2. Details about universities offering Ph.D in Human genetics?
  3. List of universities offering PhD in Human Genetics at U.S.A.?
  4. List of entrance exams and colleges offering Ph.D after M.Sc in Human Genetics?
  5. List of colleges offering genetic engineering course in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Best college for M.Sc Human Genetics?
  7. Eligibility criteria and syllabus for MSc Molecular Biology and Human Genetics entrance exam?
  8. What kind of Jobs I can get after completion of M.Sc in Human Genetics?
  9. Can I study human pathology after completion of B.Sc biotechnology?
  10. Colleges and courses for career in research fields after MBBS like Human Genetics etc.?
  11. What should I opt between MSc Microbiology, Human Genetics and Biootechnology after doing BSc Medical?
  12. Is is necessary to chose Mathematics in 11th to study Genetics later at Graduate and Masters level?
  13. Universities offering PhD in Human Genetics at Abroad? Exams to qualify for admission?
  14. Can I take admission for M.Sc in Human Genetics being a candidate of B.Sc in Biology?
  15. Future prospect of Human Genetics course in India and Abroad? How to get scholarship in Abroad?
  16. Can I do M.Sc Molecular Biology and Human Genetics after passing out BDS? -- [New]
  17. For best career in India which is better between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc in Human Genetics?
  18. How can I take admission in MSc in human genetics? I have completed BSc in Agriculture
25th May 2018, 10:14 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become Human Geneticist? Should I study Biotechnology or MBSS at graduate level and than specialize in Human Genetics?

Procedure to become Human Geneticist:

Follow the below steps to become a Human Geneticist.

>>Bachelor Degree: This is the starting point of the journey to become a human geneticist. One needs to do bachelor degree in Biology or zoology or related subjects. But, it is not adequate to become a human geneticist. You can work as a junior research fellow after completing this course.

>> Masters Degree: Candidates need to pursue masters degree in Genetics to become a human geneticist.

>> Doctoral Degree: Candidates who want to establish in higher position of human geneticist, need to pursue a doctoral course like Ph.D in the concerned subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?