29th May 2012, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Local Student in AP?

what is the condition to become a local in andhra pradesh. For 2014, what would be the rule for local in andhra pradesh. How many years required to study also consecutive years in andhra pradesh to become local.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be considered as local or non local student after studying secondary in AP and Maharashtra partially?
  2. Will I be considered as Local/Non Local for EAMCET?
  3. How to become a Local Student in AP?
  4. What's the eligibility criteria for being considered as Tamilnadu student? I've completed my 12th std from Andaman and Nikobar Island? Will it be treated as TN Local student for TNEA exam?
  5. How can I get information regarding admission in EAMCET?
  6. How to take admission in MBBS in private medical college in Karnataka?
  7. To become a local student of Hyderabad when should I join the school in India? Is it from 8th or 9th class?
  8. How can I get admission in MBBS availing local quota? I'm a 12th std student in Surat
  9. Can I consider vishakapathnam as my home state? I'm stying 9th to 12th from Vishakapatnam
  10. Will I get MBBS seat in government medical college in AP after scoring 106 marks in EAMCET?
  11. Will I be considered local or non local if done 10th in Bahrain and +2 in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  12. Will I be considered as local or non local after completing my secondary outside AP and others in AP?
  13. What is the height requirement to becoming a constable?
  14. Procedure for NRI students to take admission in MBBS Medical Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Good colleges for ECE with an EAMCET rank of 45000?
  16. Will I be considered local or non-local for EAMCET exam?
  17. Is it possible to get admission in college if I am a non local student having 28357 rank in EAMCET under BC-B reservation?
  18. Will I be considered as local or non local to Hyderabad for ICET counseling?
14th October 2012, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a Local Student in AP?

Sir,
How many Academic years required to become Local / non Local category considering for Eamcet /other entrances..,

Regards,
Venkat
Bangalore
17th June 2016, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

I have studied from 1st class 9th class in andra pradesh and 10th to inter in karnataka.
Will be a local of karnataka
8th September 2017, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

How many years study need to become a Local student in Telangana State?
12th September 2017, 06:11 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

To become a local student the minimum qualification required is at least 4 years of education in the same place. The candidate who have studied more than 4 years in one place will be eligible for becoming a local student.

So, you need to study your 4 year of education i.e., from 9th class to 12th class, so that you'll be eligible for applying engineering course or any graduation course as a local student.
2nd January 2020, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my education in a.p (1 to 12th) iam going to t.s for degree i am eligble for ap government jobs or not with my sc cast reservation
10th February 2021, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir my daughter studied from 3rd class to 8th class in AP. Whether she becomes local to AP or not. We r central government employees. In future is she eligible for state government jobs.
30th July 2022, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Ihave studied my 6th class in Hyderabad and rest of the classes 7th to 12th in Andhra Pradesh will I be considered as local or non local student.
14th August 2022, 07:20 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
My daughter was studies 1st to 8th class in Hyderabad but after covid we had shifted to Visakhapatnam 9th to 10th class in visakhapatnam many people said last 2years 9th and 10th which State complete that area local sir we are confusing...
24th January 2023, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir,

Before bifurcation I have studied in hyderabad from 1 to graduation.

However all my certificates are of Andhra pradesh.
Cast, income, residence. I'm a local to ap or telanagana.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?