17th February 2011, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

How to become an Officer after joining post of recrument in Air Force in trade group y?

Respected sir,
i want to know that how can i become an officer after joining the post of recrument in airforce in trade group y

17th February 2011, 11:42 AM
Ankur agrawal

Default Re: How to become an Officer after joining post of recrument in Air Force in trade group y?

After joining their is a training part ............
17th February 2011, 03:47 PM
vikas9862638964

Default Re: How to become an Officer after joining post of recrument in Air Force in trade group y?

u can give the exam conducted by air authority of india to that post or if u r already in that than its depend upon ur work that in how much less time u can get promotion to that satge..
16th May 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

how to become an officer from CPL with 60 % in graduation at the age of 28?
22nd May 2011, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

once ur pay scale started as an airman in indian airforce ....how to get promotion and become officer from airman
14th July 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Can i continue b.tech after selection in group x of airforce?????
11th August 2011, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Work of airforce group y
16th August 2011, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir mai x grp me select hua hun.maine abi 12 kiya.mera graduation n hua h.kya mera graduation hone k bad pramotion hoga give me details on 09074187812 or [email protected]
10th November 2011, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

if i get selected in y group non tech what are ways to get promotion ??
12th January 2012, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
sir i am selected for indian airforce in y groujp non technical trade and i m doing a b.tech in sixth semester in electronics and communication .what can i do .could i join this force to stop my study at that time .can i achieve higher officer rank as work as a airman.
5th October 2012, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

how much possibility to become a pilot of an airmen group x in i.a.f
3rd January 2013, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

sir can i go for officer rank after joining airforce group x
3rd January 2013, 12:04 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

If you want to become an officer in air force you need to give the AFCAT entrance exam conducted by the government.

The exam is conducted by air force.

As you mentioned that you have already joined in air force it will be easy for you to get the job.

Thank you,

All the best.
10th January 2013, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have selected in iaf in group y. my name is in main list and i have green card but i had not got my join letter pls tell me when i will join training
29th April 2013, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE SELECTED IN IAF IN X GROUP ,IS THERE ANY WAY FOR AN AIRMEN TO DO B.TECH AFTER JOINING IAF AS AN AIR WARRIOR.
8th July 2014, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am pankaj sharma . Sir I want to know that can I do my b.tech during my job in airforce in group x
17th June 2017, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

I want to become an officer in Indian air force. now i am preparing for airman (group Y ). Am i able to become an officer ? if yes, what is required to become an officer?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?