19th September 2020, 04:09 PM
Usha.ch

How to become a Software Engineer after qualifying B.Sc in Horticulture with majors in Botany and Chemistry?

I have completed my 10th class with 87% marks. I completed my Intermediate education with BiPC and scored 70% marks followed by B.Sc in Horticulture, Botany and Chemistry as core/main subjects with 70% marks. But now I'm interested to become a Software Engineer. Is it possible? If it's possible could you please show me the way to become a Software Engineer?

22nd September 2020, 07:23 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Software Engineer after qualifying B.Sc in Horticulture with majors in Botany and Chemistry?

To be eligible for becoming a software engineer, you are required to pursue B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) degree course and the minimum education required to pursue the same degree course is a Class 12th in Science stream with PCM group from a recognized board of any equivalent degree course.

So, having completed your Class 12th with PCB group, you are not eligible for pursuing B.Tech degree course and therefore to become a software engineer unless you repeat you Class 12th by opting PCM group as stream or any other equivalent degree course and then pursue B.Tech. degree course.
24th September 2020, 01:33 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to become a Software Engineer after qualifying B.Sc in Horticulture with majors in Botany and Chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usha.ch View Post
I have completed my 10th class with 87% marks. I completed my Intermediate education with BiPC and scored 70% marks followed by B.Sc in Horticulture, Botany and Chemistry as core/main subjects with 70% marks. But now I'm interested to become a Software Engineer. Is it possible? If it's possible could you please show me the way to become a Software Engineer?
To be eligible for software engineer one need to pursue B.Tech course ,before that one must have done 12th grade in MPC(Mathematics,physics and chemistry)
Its possible but you need to restart 12th in MPC stream,take this step only when you are literally want to be soft engineer .
18th March 2023, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue software engineer course after bsc in zoology
20th March 2023, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

How to become a software engineer after qualifying b. Tech in automobile engeenering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?